Chapter 1

The days have passed slowly and tormenting for Hyungwon. He sighed as he entered the building that he never thought he'll ever visit one day.

*Flashback*

"No. I won't see any specialist. I'm not crazy." Hyungwon insisted while staring at the document he is holding.

"Hyung, we didn't say you are crazy. You are sane in so many ways. But you have to do this." Changkyun moved his leg right foot reaching the seat next to his.

"This might be hard for you to understand but bro, we are just avoiding the conflicts this 'D-side' might do." Wonho commented.

"Do you really believe about all of this?" Hyungwon looked at his friends one by one.

"Then explain who we are talking to and spending time with for the last six days? You can't even remember anything! It's as if you are with us but suddenly we don't know you at all." Kihyun crossed his arms on his chest, desperate of a reasonable explanation he can understand because for him, nothing makes sense at all.

"If you are insisting this is just nothing, would you say that this is all an act? That you're playing with us?" Wonho asked seriously.

"Hyung, I really don't know what you are saying!"

"Are you really playing with us, then?" Minhyuk commented.

"No! That's not a thing I'll do!" Hyungwon defended himself.

"Then f*ck*ng go to a specialist!"

Minhyuk had enough and stood up and walked to the door.

"We don't want to lose someone like you, to someone we barely know. Go fix yourself."

He then, walked out of the room silently. Everyone held their breath for a minute until Minhyuk was gone out of the room.

Hyungwon threw the papers on the floor.

"This is bullsh*t!" Hyungwon exclaimed and threw himself on the bed hiding his face.

Kihyun shook his head in disappointment.

"You can't just be like this. We don't know what's happening to you, Hyungwon!" Wonho said. The other members just stared at him.

"Hyung, listen here. There's no harm in trying you know..." Jooheon tried to convince his hyung that is currently in frustration.

"Yeah. And remember this hyung, no matter what happens, you have us. We won't leave you. If... if someone is really there, we can try everything to understand... and eventually accept it. We just want to know and understand all of this. After all, we are a family." Changkyun took a seat on the edge of the bed. He wants his hyung to feel comforted in a lot of ways but he doesn’t know exactly what to do.

Sighing, Shownu finally spoke after just being merely a witness inside Hyungwon's small room since they came.

"We want to help you, Hyungwon-ah. But how can we do that if you'll not do something to help yourself, too?” He started.

Being the oldest of the group, everyone was silent as he continued speaking, "Minhyuk is just concerned, among us he's the bravest to talk to you for the past days that you are not acting like yourself and we all know he's the keenest observer among us. He felt something was off, and we felt that too in all honesty."

"I'd be lying if I'll say I wasn't creeped out for the past days. Though that's very unmanly, I can't tell a lie of everything." Wonho added.

"It's pretty obvious, hyung. Denying is more unmanly." Changkyun tried to joke and chuckled.