40 | Top Secret

_F i L E S U m M A R y_

The mission at I.O. Academy to protect Allison was first assigned to Jean Evans, otherwise known as Agent P, in the deception division. The mission wasn't to protect Allison entirely, Jean was sent there to keep an eye out for the assassin. In a battle between the Renais and the R.U. in the past however, because our two organizations were enemies, Jean was hurt and the mission temporary turned over to Agent W, who had recently went off-duty due to a reported partner issue. Agent W replaced Agent P and went solo coinciding with taking the mission at I.O. The assassin that was supposed to arrive at the academy was Chestin Hall, an agent of the Trackers that specialized in concocting poison. It was reported that his purpose for coming to the school was to have a trade-off with Allison Frances to deliver the poison vials to Raelyn Frances.

Meanwhile, a member of the Renais, better known as Liam Carter, our well-respected double agent of the R.U., intercepted the plan of the Trackers and took on the mission at I.O., with myself, Agent O, guiding him. Because he took on the mission, Agent W was not supposed to know of the details due to her past with him. I was Carter's mission partner three years ago. We were distant acquaintances that took orders from our head leader, Jay, without knowing each other personally. Of course, Carter knew Jamie Lennon from the start. From the very start. He was an agent that no one knew of, for separate mission purposes, however. At the moment, he was to vaguely watch over Jamie.

Carter began feeling too comfortable in the Renais, and it was my mission to bring him back to the R.U. We made a deal with Allison to capture him. Things took a turn for the worst when Jay realized that Frances and Lennon were related. Raelyn, Allison's mother, had other plans for Jamie when she got her hands on her, and former Agent W, Wendy Emerson, was contacted to reopen her mission case years earlier on Raelyn. Raelyn told Chestin to bring Jamie to her in exchange for their partnership.

Carter was rescued back to the R.U., where he worked as an undercover agent once more on the Trackers, though this time he had lost his memories. Jamie was inserted with Raelyn's poison, of which were the first batch sent over by Chestin prior to the mission, and gradually was observed to forget about Carter, Kai Bennet, and people from I.O. Academy. She didn't forget everything because of her time in the hospital during the mission, which let her retain her other memories, and remember quickly if she ever laid eyes on them again.

Chestin entered as an agent for the R.U. some time later and the R.U. accepted him. It was I who suggested he be a part of our team so that I could keep an eye on him. Throughout our time together, I was able to figure out the Tracker's movements and Chestin's plans on bringing Jamie back to her step-mother. My team went on a mission deep into the night regarding the Trackers and our connection weakened. Correction— Chestin was making his first move. The building was an old headquarters for the Trackers and there was still a file left on them that would serve as proof that Chestin was a Tracker, which would further our plans on intimidating his organization on staying in their lane.

Kora, the little girl on my team, was spoken to privately by me, who told her to report what happened on ground. She let herself be captured by the Trackers and discovered Chestin disappearing at the same time the connection died out. I figured he was regrouping with his actual team to retrieve the flash-drive our team was supposed to steal that night. I hacked into their system, while pretending that they hacked into mine, and was late on fulfilling Agent W's orders on fixing Chestin's connection. Our team that night got the flash-drive and Chestin switched it out while in the car, oblivious to me already having his identity file and mission plans.