Part 8

Oh my goodness, I love you all SO MUCH!

#44 on Whats hot!

And, I have 79 fans!

This is amazing!

You all should go eat a cookie, cause you deserve it!(:

Please keep on reading, and I love the comments, It makes me want to keep writing!(:

RECAP;

"Hello?" I hear her ask.

"What."

"How are you honey?"

"Just peachy, considering the woman who screwed up my family keeps trying to talk to me."

"I'll ignore that. I have an idea...!"

"If it includes taking Tyler back, go right ahead."

"I want you to come live with me."

------------------------------------------

"Yeah, and I want to be goregous and have a boyfriend and a real mom, but thats never gonna happen." I retort, laughing.

"I'm serious, McKenny." Her parenting voice kicks in.

"Don't you dare try to be a mom now. You wanted to sleep with every guy in Transilvania and now your a walking STD. Screw you. No." I hang up the phone and suddenly I'm looking into the eyes of Chase. I look down, avoiding eye contact with him.

"What was that about?" Tyler asks from the stairs. I walk over and hand him his phone.

"Rachel wants me to move in with her. I'm not going to though. Chase can we go now?" I ask him and head towards the door.

"Tyler, by the way, I am no longer accepting calls from Rachel." Is the last thing I say before I slam the door.

"You ready Micky?" He asks, seeing my tears almost brim over.

"Can we go to the park, for a little while? While I get myself together?"

"Yeah, lets go." He takes my hand and starts walking. The park is a very cute little thing, with a sandy lake where I go tan every once in a while.

"I want to know everything there is to know about you, Micky." Chase says, breaking to silence.

"Like what?"

"Like, whats your favorite thing to do? Your hobbies, things your good at, things your terrible at, everything. I want to know everything about you."

It feels like it's been hours of me talking, and my lips are about to fall off. He knows about all the things my mom did, my dads business trips, my first crush, everything.

"One more question, whats your idea of a perfect date?" He sits us down in the sand by the lake, and I kick my shoes off.

"My perfect date, oh god. I would need to be with someone who I care alot about, and we'd be at the park, well lake, talking. And he would need to know everything about me, and then, he'd need to kiss me." I sigh. He laughs and comes really close to my face, and I close my eyes.

I feel his lips next to mine, and I whisper our game words of "Yeah, right!" I roll a little away but he immediately puts his hands on my back, keeping me there. Not that he'd ever know it, but I loved that.

"Stop running away, Micky." He whispers and his lips are on mine. I brush his hair with my fingers, pulling him closer to me. I feel the tingling already and want more. He lightly caresses my back as I keep playing with his hair. When he pulls away, I'm upset, which is stupid of me. I knew he'd have to breathe eventually. He keeps his hands on my back so we're still close.