Part 20.

GUYS; THIS STORY ISNT OVER:)

And, this part is short, because, honestly I'm so stuck on this book. How should I end it? I don't want this to be just another love story. I want twists and turns.

and theres four more parts until it's over.(: I love you all and i AM SO SORRY. its short, short, short. dont demand longer things, it makes me more stuped, and i write with irritation.

Do we really wanna see Micky and Tyler together? Yeah, didn't think so! Okay, love you soooo much!(:

----------THIS ALL STARTED WITH A PARKINGSPACE, IM NOT SUPPOSED TO FALL IN LOVE!-------------

McKenna and Chase, Chase and McKenna. I love the way it sounds. It's so lame and stupid to think like that, but I do. It's like this is a grace-period, where I can be happy.

My phone rings with Annabelle's ringtone. I answer with a chipper "Why HELLLLO there!"

"McKenna...." Her voice has a twinge of regret.

"Hi, uhm, whats up? How is it?"

"That's why I'm calling.... Promise not to get mad?"

"Uh, sure...." I answer.

"I made love to Tyler."

Grace period: over.

"What." I say, not ask.

"You promised you wouldn't get mad."

"He... thinks... me, and him...." I don't even finish. I can't.

"Yes."

My face flares up and I start yelling. "HOW COULD YOU? I HATE YOU! ANNABELLE YOUR A WHORE! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? YOU COULDN'T HAVE WAITED TIL YOU COULD BE ANNABELLE AGAIN? WHY?"

"No, McKenna. I'm not. I made a mistake, but I don't regret it. I regret that our first time together, he didn't know it was me. But I love him."

"I can't believe you. Your so selfish." I spit.

"Actually McKenna, I'm not. You are. You only think for yourself. You were willing enough to leave me to pretend to be you so you could go get Chase back. Chase isn't even worth it."

"Break. It. Off. With. Tyler." I was fuming. She didn't know Chase.

"No. If you want to break it off, then you come back here and do it. Bye." She ended the call.

What am I supposed to do now? I felt the tears welt up and brim over. I didn't even bother hiding it. There's no point in it. It's not fair.

"Micky?" Chase's voice appears at my door for no reason.

"Yes?" My voice cracks and I groan.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm fine. Nothing. But I need to go back to my mom's and fix a few things."

"Like what?"

"Like, why are you giving me twenty questions?" I retort.

Chase steps back and puts his hands in the air. "Sorry. Want me to come with you?"

"No."

"Okay... well, call me when you can actually hold a conversation with me." Then he leaves.

Awesome.