Part 13

HEY ALL! Thanks so much for keeping with me! I' trying to upload, but it's hard, with school and all! I hope this ones long enough, it's 9 pages on word!

Anyways, any of you read MOCKINGJAY by Suzanne Collins?

Yeah, budddy. I preordered that book!

Thanks so muh for 496 FANS!!!!! AHHHHHH! IT'S AMAZING!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! PLEASE KEEP READING!

By the way, Tyler is fighting., he didn't give up! Silly little kids!

Recap;

McKenna kisses Tyler, and Tyler flips.

The silence in the car now is unpenatrable. My throats closing up and I know I'm gonna cry.

"I-" I begin, but have no explanation. "I don't. I don't know why I did that."

"I do. You did it because you feel bad for me, McKenna. And thats not what I want. I don't want you to kiss me because you feel bad. When you really do want to, I'll be there with you. I already do. But it's not fair to Chase that you did that. I wouldn't wish the feeling of being cheated on my worst enemy." Tyler says in an almost monotone voice that makes me feel like a two year old who keeps forgetting to wash their hands.

Suddenly, I feel anger bubbling up. "When the hell did Chase come into this, Tyler?"

"When you started dating him and kissed me?" He says, but it sounds more like a question. Oh. I forgot, he doesn't know we 'broke up.'

"Uhm, Tyler. I broke up with Chase yesterday, before he showed up at the hotel. I'm glad you'd think I'd cheat on my boyfriend, though." I snap, and realize it wasn't called for. "Sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. You shouldn't have broken up with him. You don't know-"

I cut him off again. "Yes, I don't know him, and I thought I knew enough. But I don't. And please, accept my apology for kissing you, because I don't want to spend two weeks living in hell and have a bad carride."

"I accept your apology." He sighs. I realize I never gave him a fair chance, and feel terrible.

"Okay, so, you know everything about me, but what do I know about you?" I ask him and realize he started driving again.

He begins telling me everything and anything about his old friends, his home, and Annabelle. He really cared about her and she did something stupid to lose him. Why did that stick so clearly in my head?

"And I used to play guitar." The tone of this sounded more accusing then admitting.

"And you stopped because?"

He shrugged."Your mom, well. On the way here, your mom told me you weren't into that kind of stuff. Musicians and crap. So I stopped. Threw away my guitar at a rest stop."

My mouth dropped open. "You quit that, for a girl you had no idea about? That's so wierd! You need to start again! And why does my mom?" I trail off, lost in my thoughts.

"Who knows? Want to stop for lunch at my Aunt and Uncles house? They live about 20 minutes up here, so it'd be a good break." Tyler suggests which I happily accept.

By the time we get to his Aunt's house, I'm starving. It takes every ounce of strength not to push past the fat-ish, dark blonde hair, light blue eyed lady and attack the roast I can smell. The lady has a sickly sweet smell about her, and when she pulled me in for a hug, I got smothered by her giant stomach.

"TYLER! I'VE MISSED YOU!" She yelled at him and gathered him for a hug. His features lifted from the somber set it had been in.

"Aunt March!" He squealed, literally. Gay.