copyright

COPYRIGHT/DISCLAIMER

Text Copyright Nashoba™ 2018

All rights reserved. No part of this publication that contains original ideas from the author (me) including characters, events, plot, races, or even planets may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including: photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The exception is in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain noncommercial uses permitted by the copyright law.

Any characters that are not mine belong to MARVEL Industries and this story is merely inspired by the film and is a fanfiction. That being said, I do not own the characters of MARVEL or any of its characters and/or plot. Only my own characters and ideas/plot.

. . .

IMPORTANT

↳ timeline — Captian America: Civil War through Infinity War

↳ mild swearing, violence, etc.

↳ there will be references to both the comics and movies

↳ this story will follow mostly my own plot line with some influence from the MCU

. . .

EXTENDED SUMMARY

It's been nearly three centuries since the Salem Witch Trials, but no matter how much time has passed, the witches of the world will not forget what happened to their fallen sisters. And so, rules have been set in place, rules meant to protect the witches from ever getting burned again.

Maev Barebone is a descendant from the legendary witches who put forth these rules that most witches have adopted into their lifestyles, but unlike her predecessors and family, it's easy for her to hide her magic, for Maev is one of the few Blood Witches remaining on Earth. Her magic flows through her very veins and it's only telltale sign is her eyes turning wholly black upon performing rituals. 

Living her life by wandering and helping those in need, Maev finds herself settling down in Bucharest for a few weeks, drawn by the needs of the people. But no matter how many times she turns to the streets and seeks out those her blood sings to, she can't stop herself from pausing in front of the door one floor beneath her own, her blood humming strongly whenever she nears it.

One drunken night, Maev Barebone knocks on the door and finds herself entranced with the man named James who says few words and seems more interested in the wall than her. But as time goes on, the two form a shaky friendship, until one day it all comes crashing down when a man barrels through James's front door, shield in hand and stars a-blazing.

Danger always did follow Barebone witches, but this time it might be worth it to stay and fight.

. . .

STATUS: COMPLETED

(—dedications;

shyisacherrypie xWintra lokidyinginside 

pietrhoe wandafullyra oddititties

marvelwhore snixandstones Infinitely_Eternal

toshouto TDOROKI ROMEOJPG

and to you, the reader who took time to give this story a chance,

thank you.)