U N O

"Yo no necesito a ningún otro Don Juan" 

~ Clandestino - Shakira & Maluma

(I do not need any other Don Juan)

Taylor's POV:

June 10, 2016

The warm air hit me the second I stepped out of the car. I had just arrived at the hotel that the Spain NT player and their families were staying at. I thanked my driver and headed in. I immediately was engulfed in a bone crushing hug, courtesy of my brother Sergio. 

"There you are Tay, how was the flight?" Sergio asked.

"Tiring and the time difference is getting to me," I said half asleep.

"We I need to run and get some food, Gerard will show you your room since it's next to his," My brother said pointing to Gerard.

The second I laid my eyes on him, I fell for him, and I fell hard. His blue eyes mesmerized me, his sharp jawline would cut my finger if I touched it. His height made it seem that if he were to hold me that he would protect me from the world. Little did I know he would do the exact opposite.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 12, 2018

I'm 22 now, still single and alone. Gerard ruined me, and he still does. I fell for him, and I continue to let him use me just to satisfy his needs, then he tosses me aside. But I let him because I'm helplessly in love with him. He was  womanizer, a Don Juan you could say. He was basically a legendary Spaniard who was known for his womanizing ways.

Him and I met in secret and we had restless nights together during the 2016 Euros. Then when he would come to Madrid, he would sneak off the my place, spend the night, then leave me brokenhearted again. Just like in the euros, and now it's the world cup and it is going to happen all over again. The only people who know about this, is Lionel Messi and Antonella, along with Luis Suarez, and his wife Sofia Balbi. Mainly because they are close friends with Gerard and I. Believe it or not but I'm friends with many Barcelona players. But anyways, I'm now sitting in my hotel room, in Russia, that happened to be next to Gerard's. Again. What are the odds. I here a knock on my door. I grabbed my lace robe and quickly covered myself

 I grabbed my lace robe and quickly covered myself

(Her basically)

I opened the door to find Gerard, standing there look amazing as always.

"Um, Hi Gerard what can I do for-" I didn't even get to finish before Gerard crashed his lips on me.

He kicked the door shut and pushed me against the wall. 

"Jump," Gerard mumbled as I quickly followed directs and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried my to the bed and laid me down, not before ripping the robe I had covering my body. He took his clothes off and positioned himself on top.

"Ready," He said mumbling against my neck.

All I could manage was a yes before I let the lust I had for him take over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up as the sunshine peeked through the curtains. I felt an arm tighten around my waist. What the hell, I thought. I turned to see Gerard asleep beside me with his arms wrapped around me as if he scared I'm gonna leave. How ironic since he usually leaves after I fall asleep after sex. His eyes soon fluttered open, his piercing blue eyes stared at me.

"Why are you still here?" I asked curious.

"Would you rather have me leave?" Gerard replied back with a smirk.

"My god it's to early for you to have the fuckboy smirk on your ugly ass face."

Which was a lie since I found the smirk incredibly attractive and his face was basically sculpted by Greek gods.

"Well maybe I wanted to stay with you a little longer," He said closing his eyes again.

"Hey don't fall asleep on me, but why do you want to stay, you usually leave after sex," I said slapping his bare stomach.

"Hey stop hitting me, and I don't know why I can't stay in bed with you," He said going back to sleep.

"Gerard we aren't together, we are fuck buddies, in fact we aren't even buddies, the unspoken rule is you leave after sex," I explain frustrated, him staying just made the heartbreak worse when he left, because I would be awake when he left.

"Ok I'm leaving, god." He said grabbing his clothes and putting it back on.

He then opened the door and left me there. soon after sadness filled me over and I started crying my heart out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shitty chap but It takes to long to write really long chaps with the update schedule I'm trying to keep up.