T R E S

"You could break my heart in two"

...

"I know I'd go back to you"

Back to you-Selena Gomez

Taylor's POV:

Thomas and I were currently eating at a fancy restaurant, and to be honest I've been quite bored. Thomas is great and all but he isn't Gerard. Even though Gerard was being and absolute douche by using me, he gave me a spark and excitement.

"I can tell you're bored," Thomas said with a goofy smirk.

"I'm sorry, it's just I see better as a friend," I said shyly.

"It's okay I feel the same way don't worry."

*Time skip* (Lazy lo siento)

Thomas and I went our separate ways. I quickly walked to Gerard's room and knocked softly on the door, causing it to move.

"The door's unlocked," I heard him say.

I walked in and shut the door behind me. Gerard was sitting up on his bed and on his phone.

"Taylor what are you doing here don't you ha-"

I quickly climbed on the bed, straddled him and smashed my lips on his. I moaned into the kiss and Gerard hungrily kissed back. I pulled away and grabbed his face with my small hands. I stared into his blue eyes.

"I can't keep doing this anymore it's either we actually have a relationship or this stops. I can't sneak around with you while I'm uncertain about our future," I said.

"I know and I'm sorry for treating you like shit, but when I found out that you were going on a date with Muller, I felt jealous and angry but I realized you weren't even mine and I wanted you to be," He said, " I guess I just needed a wake up call or something to help me realize I want you to be mine."

"Really," I said smirking at him.

"Yes now will you be mine?" He said laughing.

"I guess," I said moving a bit.

" Don't be such a tease," He said before flipping us over and smashing his lips on mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

filler chap sry guys.