D O S

"Know you're lying when you're lying next to me, next to me"

Something's Gotta Give - Camila Cabello 

Taylor POV:

I just layed there sobbing my ass off. I soon heard a knock on my door and decided to contain myself. I decided to put my big girl pants on and open the door. I didn't even look through the peephole to see if it was a murderer.

"Um, can I help you?"I asked as I saw Robert Lewandowski, and Thomas Muller standing outside my door.

"Oh, um are you Sergio's girlfriend?" Robert asked.

"EW NO! I'm his sister!" I practically yelled. 

"So you're single," Thomas said with a smirk.

"Well, to you I'm not, now how can I help you," I said.

"We were gonna get a couple guys from different teams to go and play fifa, do you know where his room is?" Robert asked.

"Um ya, go down straight and its your 5th one of the left."

"Thanks," They both said as they walked off.

I was about to close the door when someones foot shoved their way in. Lo and behold it was none other than Thomas Muller. 

"Um, what is it," I said impatiently.

"Go on a date with me." He said simply.

"What, I barely know you," I said.

"Well you can get to know me on our date."

"First off what if I don't want to get to know you, and two I never agreed to the date."

"I'm not taking no for an answer," He said wiggling his eyebrows.

I couldn't help it the German made me laugh. He also was attractive, and I mean it couldn't hurt. Darn my hormones.

"Ok sure," I said quickly.

"I'll pick you up at 7," He said triumphantly.

All I did was roll my eyes, exchange numbers with him and went to go get ready breakfast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd person)

The boys from different teams filled into the game room to play fifa. It was Robert, Thomas, Erik Durm, Christian Pulisic, Gerard, Jordi, Isco, and Marco. Sergio was to tired from training and also wanted to check up on his family since Alejandro wan't born too long ago. They were all sitting there it was the Madrid Players vs the Dortmund players. Thomas started cracking up from a text Taylor sent. 

"You've been laughing non-stop for the past 5 minutes, who are you texting?" Robert asked.

"Taylor," was all Thomas said.

Thomas was enchanted by Taylor. She was cute, but sexy also. She was sarcastic and had an amazing sense of humor. She had an amazing smile and there was just something about he that made her glow like a goddess. She was easy to talk to and even without makeup she still looked like she was carved from the gods and sent down to earth as a gift. 

"Taylor who?" Gerard asked curious, it couldn't be his Taylor, well the weren't dating so Taylor wasn't his.

"Taylor Ramos, you would maybe know her since you are rooming with Sergio." Thomas said.

Gerard was enraged beyond belief. How could she, he thought. Sure the weren't together and they only met each other for sex. But in a way she was still his. 

"I need to go to the bathroom," Gerard mumbled.

He soon spotted Taylor on her way down. 

"What the hell Taylor," Gerard growled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV:

"What the hell Taylor" I heard someone yell.

I turned to find Gerard. THe look in his eyes hinted to me that whatever it was, it was not good.

"What are you talking about Gerard?" I asked.

"Why are you talking to Thomas freaking Muller?" He qeustioned. 

"Um, because we have a date tonight?"

"You and Thomas muller have a date?"He eyed me.

"Um, ya."

"Who told you that you could go?"

"Um I don't need anyone's permission."

"What about mine!" Gerard yelled throwing his hands up.

"Your opinion!" I said raising my eyebrow and crossing my arms, "Gerard, if you haven't forgotten we are not together, and this little benefits thing we are doing has to stop and is never happening again."

With that, I walked off to get breakfast. I'm so sick and tired of having to put my life on hold for him. I'm 22 I should be able to live my life, go out, and date.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Time skip because I'm lazy)

I got dressed and put some makeup on to get ready for my date, Thomas is supposed to be here in 5 minutes and I don't want to keep him waiting.

(Her outfit... ignore the endless amounts of bras and underwear in the background)

I heard a knock on the door and quickly ran to open it.

" Hi Thomas,"I said breathlessly since I just ran here.

"Um, Hi Wow you look breath taking," He said shyly.

"Never in my life did I think I would see, The Thomas Muller, shy," I laughed.

We both laughed and walked out of the hotel. We jumped into the back of a black Cadillac and drove off the a fancy restaurant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola Everyone!

Still trying to get used to a posting schedule, I know this book is crap but it will get better. I might end up juts working on one book at a time, that might be faster.

-lina