Viva's talk

Lief slammed the door and he sat on the floor with his back on the door. He sighed. He leaned the back of his against the door. 

   "Ginetta gave you a problem today?" 

  Lief opened his eyes and looked at the person who was speaking was Viva. Lief looked at here. She was putting on her ussual red lipstick on. Lief looked up at her. 

   "Yeah." Lief said

   "About the dance?" Viva said. 

   Lief nodded. 

   "Where's Cora?" Viva asked. 

   Lief looked at Viva. "I thought she was with you?" He said. 

   Viva looked at Lief. "Oh you have such beatiful eyes." she muttered. 

   Lief stared in surprise. "What?!" he said. 

   Viva stared in surprise and cleared her throat. "I didn't say anything." She said, looking away

    Lief looked at her for a moment then shrugs. 

   "Kyoya was looking at Cora today." Lief said

   "Have you told him that it was your sister he was looking at?" Viva asked.

   "No." Lief said. 

   "Lief! You're going to have to tell him soon!" Viva said. Then she looked at the floor. "How about the girl, you going to ask her out, or have you still coward in a corner like a dog!" she said, the she added. "No offence" 

   Lief just shruged off the insult but looked at Viva. "I think I know her name. Do you know anyone by Selena that goes to my class?" Lief asked.

   Viva thought about it for a moment. "There's a Selena Examo, in your class. She always sits near the door, though." Viva said. 

   Lief nodded. "Yeah, that's her." Lief said. 

   They sat there in silence. 

   "Ask her out alreay." Viva bursted out.

   Lief looked at her. "But she doesn't know me, and I barely know her!" 

   "Then hang out with her! I'm betting she has seen you!" Viva said. Then she sat next to him in the door way. "Lief, I want you to be happy, but now I relize that you have become king of a place that you don't want to rule over." 

   Lief looked at the floor. "I don't think I can do it, Viva. I don't feel ready to rule something that just keeps following me everywhere." 

   Viva looked at him. "So you just want to start small, then?" She said. 

   Lief nodded. "I want to see if I can protect and love someone at the same time, so that I can love her for my own, and when I think I get it, then I will feel ready to rule over the people." 

   "So get the girl!" Lief looked at her. "Honestly, if Ginetta thinks she's able to get someone like you to like her, then you know that you can get one single girl. Just don't get caught by the other girls." Viva said with a smile. 

    Lief laughed. "Trust me. The girls are the least of my problems." 

    Viva looked at the floor. "Do you think I will find someone on my own?" Viva asked. 

   Lief looked at her, then Lief hugged her. "Viv, you just got to be yourself, and you don't have to look popular. Just be who you want to be." 

   Viva stared. "You need to do that too." She said. 

   Lief scoffed. "I can't get anywhere without being mobbed by press and girls. Kyoya can easily slip away from those things!" Lief said.