Family comes first.

Lief sighed and banged his head on his desk as he watched the students enter one by one. Lief then heard Kyoya and he tilted his head on his desk enough to see Kyoya looking at someone. He was smiling really big, and more than normal. Lief looked up  and saw Cora who was talking to Selena. He then smiled and looked at Lief. 
   He tapped Kyoya's shoulder and Kyoya snapped out of his trance. "Huh?" 
   "Heard you like my sister." He said. 
   Kyoya stared at him. "Why would I fall for-?" Kyoya started. 
   Lief laughed. "No, not Viv, Cora." he said. 
   Kyoya stared in surprise and looked at Cora, then back at Lief. Kyoya then stared and sat back in his seat. "No wonder you two look alike...." He said. 
   Lief smiled and laughed again. "Yeah, it's kinda hard telling everyone that Viva and Cora are twins though." 
    Kyoya looked at Lief. "Speaking of Viva, how she handling the new school?" Kyoya asked. 
   Lief stared in surprise and then looked at the floor. Kyoya looked at Lief and realized he might have caused emotional issues. 
   "I'm sorry, Lief. You don't have to tell me, if you want to." Kyoya said. 
   Lief looked at Kyoya. "She's doing........ok....." He said. 
   Kyoya stared. "What did her first day not go as planned?" he asked. 
   Lief looked at his hands. "Lets just stick with that, for now..." Lief said. 
   Lief sighed ad looked at Kyoya. Kyoya pat his friend's back and smiled. "I was thinking, maybe we could just, you know, show your sister some crazy skate boarding skills that was did." He said. 
   Lief smiled at Kyoya and nodded. "Sounds good to me..." He said. 

   "I asked Selena to come with us, is that ok?" Cora asked. 
    Lief stared in surprise and looked at her. "What!?" he said. 
   Cora looked at Lief and stared. "Is something wrong?" She asked. 
   Lief blushed and looked at her. "Nothing! I just didn't expect anybody else.......you know?" 
   Cora stared and blinked as they reached to Kyoya. Selena was already there with Kyoya and Lief blushed slightly. Selena looked more beautiful in person. She looked at Lief and smiled. "Hi! Hey, you're in my class! Aren't you?" 
    Lief just nodded. Cora smiled and looked at Selena. "He's my brother!" She said. 
    Selena smiled and looked at Lief. "I didn't know you guys were siblings! That's so cool!" She said. 
    Lief looked at her and bit his lip. Selena looked at him. "Is something wrong?" She asked. 
    Lief shook his head. "No! Nothing is wrong." He said, hoping on his skate board and rode off. Kyoya smiled and laughed. 
    "That pup is always nervous." He said. 
    Lief became annoyed and he shook his head. He then went up a ramp and did a trick in the air and landed on the ground with a big smile on his face. Selena stared in surprise and clapped. Kyoya laughed and smiled. "THERE'S THE WOLF I KNOW!" he yelled and he rode on his skateboard with Lief. Cora and Selena smiled as they watched them. Kyoya did a kick flip and he grind on a rale. Cora smiled and watched the two. She then pulled out a pair of roller skates and slipped them on. She then looked at Selena and began to skate around and she smiled. Lief saw Cora and rolled his eyes. 
    Cora smiled and just skated around him as he stopped. She then laughed as she skated off. Lief looked at Selena and saw that she was alone. He went up to her and smiled. 
    "Have you ever tried skateboarding?" Lief asked. 
    She shook her head and he smiled. "Here, let me teach you." he said. 
   She stared at him as she blushed. "I don't think I will be good at it." She said. 
    Lief smiled. "It's alright, I am right here." He said, putting his skateboard down. "Step on." Lief said. 
    Selena took a step on the board and she wobbled. Lief smiled. "Put just one foot on." Lief said. 
   She did so and Lief held her hands. "Now just try to move around here." He said. 
    Selena did so and she let go of Lief and tried. But when she took the first step, she tripped into Lief and he stared in surprise as he caught her. He blushed slighly as the two looked each other in the eye. Lief looked at her and she stood up. 
   "I'm sorry. I not-" Selena stammered.  
   "No, no, it's fine. Here, lets try again." He said. 
   Selena nodded and tried again. But it only ended in the same result. Lief blushed more and took a deep breath as he stared at her in the eyes. Selena blushed alittle too and Lief looked at her. 
   "Yo, Lief! It's getting late!" Kyoya's voice snapped them back into reality and Lief looked at Kyoya and found Cora taking her skates off. Lief nodded and watched Selena fix herself. She handed his board back and nodded to him. 
    "Thanks, for the little lessons." She said. 
    Lief nodded and watched as she left and Cora came up to Lief. "Lief, what do you think of Selena?" She asked. 
    Lief stared in surprise and looked at her with the most red face Cora has seen. She then smiled and laughed. 
   "As a friend of course!" She said. 
   Lief's eyes widen and then yelled at Cora. "Why did you say that, Cora!?" 
   Cora smiled and shook her head as she left. "Nevermind, it was nothing." She said. 
   Lief grabed his skate board and shook his head. "What has gotten into you?" 

   Lief closed his door and looked at his room. He said and laid on his bed. He then looked at the ceiling and stared. All the events that happened to him today made no sense...........he then heard the door open and looked at his door. Viva entered and looked at him. Lief sat up and stared. 
    "You ok?" He asked. 
   Viva nodded. "Yeah, I just don't want to go back to school tomorrow." She said. 
   Lief stared. "What's up with you and schools." Lief said. 
   Viva glared at him and Lief watched as her hair flamed up. "ISN'T OBVIOUS, LIEF!? I'M A FREAK!" Viva said. Lief stared at her and Viva saw the look in his eyes of fear. Viva calmed down and looked away. "I'm sorry, I just had a frustrating day." 
   Lief looked at her, he gently touched her hand and Viva looked at him. Lief looked at her and brought her in for a hug. 
    Viva then cried as she hugged him. "I'm a freak, and I wont get anybody to like me! I can't talk to anybody normally, I can't get people to like me as the way I am, and I can't even talk to you when I feel hurt! I'm being called names that bother me and it's hard to try to conceal it! I don't know what to do." Viva said. 
     Lief said nothing and hugged her, he held her close and tried his best to not showing any of the tears that dared to show. Lief closed his eyes and held her. She understood her pain and he understood what it was like for her. Sayaka was the same. He forgot about Selena and everything he did. He needed to comfort his sister, because he was the oldest. He was the only one taking care of his family, and what needed to come first was his own sisters. 
    Lief held her close and smiled at Viva. "You know what I think?" He said. Viva didn't look at him. "I think, that you are the most extraordinary girl that anyone has seen." He contuined. "It's just that nobody bothered to look at your true flame." Lief said, smiling at Viva. 
    Viva smiled at him and she hugged him. Lief smiled and sighed. "Trust me, they will get to know you, you just have to be patient and let your colors burn." He said. 
    Viva smiled and Lief watched as she fell asleep. 

    TOOK FOREVER BUT HERE WE GO! LIEFGIRL THIS IS FOR YOU! I HAVE DONE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THIS STORY! I HOPE YOU ENJOY! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! AND I HOPE I WILL STOP YELLING BY THE TIME I AM DONE TYPING THIS!!!!! ADIOS!!!! AND SEE YA NEXT TIME!!! ;) 
~Coraline Beackon