Memories.

Lief saw Cora walking down the hall way with the girl she sat next to......and the girl he likes. He felt so stupid like a cowering dog. What was he suppose to say to someone like her! A girl that at he wasn't even brave enough to face! Dash was doing his normal thing, just walking down the hall and winking at all the pretty little girls that was there. Lief then saw Dash go up to Cora who was away from her friend now and he was getting towards her. Lief watched closely waiting for his sister to punch him or something, but then again, she had no idea what Dash was capable of! That made Lief uncomfortable as well.

   Dash came up to Cora and Cora gave him her most pleasant smile. Lief then glared and grabbed Cora by the arm. He began to pull her away, really pissed off. Cora stared. But she didn't say a word. As soon as they got into class, Cora finally spoke. 

    "Was there something wrong?" She asked. 

    Lief shook his head. "Please, Cora. That guy is the one I told you was messing with me. I don't want you to fall for that guy. Ok?" Lief said. 

     Cora stared for a moment then nodded. She went over to her seat and sat right next to Kyoya who was blushing. Lief smiled. If Kyoya ever got his sister, he would make the perfect brother. He doesn't judge from appreanaces. He judges action. And by the looks of Kyoya, he was loving his girl's body. 

      Lief looked over to see the girl again, still unsure if her name was Selena. She always sat by the door, and this girl did. He sighed. Kyoya looked at Lief and stared. 

        "Dude, just ask the girl out already!" Kyoya said. 

         "I can't Kyoya. I feel like a wimpering dog at the moment, how the hell am I suppose to ask a girl out when I cannot even strike like a hunting wolf!?" Lief said. 

        Kyoya stared. He always refers me and himself as a Lion and a Wolf. Kyoya thought. 

        Lief looked at Kyoya and sighed.

       "I suck at hunting anyways." Lief said. 

       Kyoya hit Lief hard in the arm. Lief glared at Kyoya. "What the hell, man!?" Lief yelled. 

       Kyoya smiled. "Stop beating yourself up." He said, then he looked at the clock. "Hey, you know that girl, Sayaka?" Kyoya said, changing the subject. 

       Lief stared. "Yeah, I heard she was out of school for a few days, why?" Lief said, remembering Sayaka always siting behind Lief. Lief looked at the desk behind him and saw the desk empty. 

        Kyoya looked down on his Desk. "She was my friend, Lief. Your friend." Kyoya said. 

        "What do you mean "was"?" Lief questioned. 

         Kyoya sighed. "They found a body this morning, in this girl's house. She was found dead, and they identified her as Sayaka." He said. 

        Lief stared in surprise. Sayaka, dead!? How-?! Lief thought. 

        "Nobody actually knows how she died. But this school is loosing alot of students. Mami Tomoe went missing and they can't find her. Kyoko Sakura isn't around anymore, and Madoka Kaname is not here either." Kyoya said. 

         Lief stared. "But why and how?" Lief said. 

         Kyoya sighed. "Sayaka was so cool." He said. 

         Lief nodded, relazing that he had feelings toward Sayaka. Lief looked at the girl and sighed. Whatever was going on with the girls, he wasn't going to let his girl get hurt by whatever force this was.