『Chapter 7』Teenage Romance

I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.

•••

At the classroom we were talking about the news.  More specifically how we were in them.

Mr. Aizawa appeared all bandaged up. "Morning class"
All of us were confused as to why he came to school. He walked. The class observing his every step.
"The UA sports festival is about to start." He said with a muffled voice.

Everyone got excited, even me.
It's a chance to prove myself, but I don't know if I can use my power for long if competition is on the way. I might lose control.

At lunch time I was buying some coke, walking down the crowded halls. I bumped into someone, he had purple spiky hair and a tiresome resting face.

"Oh my bad bro, you good?" I said, apologizing.

"Yes, out of my way." He said walking right pass me, he made my blood boil a little. His voice was soothing but also so rough.

'Somebody wants to be burnt to smithereens'

My hand was glowing red but I took a deep breath and calmed down.
'I need to do my best in the Sports Festival.'

I enter the lunch area and sit down next to Shoto. I knew he doesn't use his fire side a lot. He must be doing the same thing I am but for different reasons I suppose. I sipped on my soda. It wasn't awkward, it was relaxing to be next to someone who gets you.

We where all in class about to leave but a bunch of other classes were right in our way.

"Why the heck are you all here?" Ochaco demanded.

"Do you students have some kind of business with our class?" Tenya asked making weird robotic hand movements.

"They are scouting out the competition idiots." Bakugo commented. "We are the class that survived a real villain attack. They wanted to see us with their own eyes".

I wanted to get out but they wouldn't move.

"Move or get burned, your choice." I threaten.

Bakugo and I stood in front of the students in the doorway.

"At least now they know what a real pro looks like, now move it extras." Bakugo growled.
He looked at me from the corner of his eye and curled his lip up a bit.

I smirked.

"You can't just walk around calling people extras because you don't know them." Tenya argued.

"So this is class 1-A, I heard you guys where impressive. But you guys just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero coarse delusional or just you two."

I could feel the anger forming in Bakugo and I.

"How sad to find here a bunch of egomaniacs, I wanted to be in the hero course but like many others here I was forced to choose a different track, such as life." He started talking more about how any of us can be tranfered out and some in taking our place. "Consider this a declaration of war" He said.

I knew that guy!  He was the one dumb enough to be rude to me.

I started laughing, thinking about tearing him into peices at the sports festival. Bakugo and him stared at each other.

"You see...you already made a rookie mistake. Coming here and threatening me. It'll be fun humiliating you at the sports festival." I remarked.

"You think you're better than us?!" A guy with silver hair yelled at us.