Chapter 22

Axels POV

Helena is half way through her pregnancy at 3 months since Alpha pregnancies are shorter than average at only 6 months.

We're doing amazing and she and the baby are perfectly healthy.

She's been getting frustrated with me though because i'm "overprotective"

Regardless of how she feels i'll always be protective because she's the light of my life. Without her i'd be nothing.

"Fudging fudge nuggets." Helena mumbled tossing from her position on the couch, instantly alerting me and i ran over to her.

"Are you hurt?" She rolled her eyes and nodded. I frowned and tears came rushing out of her eyes.

"I'm sorry Axel it just hurts so bad."

"Don't apologize." I kissed her head and she pulled me onto the couch with her.

"My big cuddly teddy bear." She mumbled, digging her face into my chest.

Awww....wait

"Was that a fat joke?" I pouted and she giggled.

"Fat? Have you seen the muscle on yourself?" She smiled and rubbed her small hand on my abs.

"You're right." I smirked and she punched my shoulder.

"Goof."

"I'm your goof though."

"True, my big, goofy, cuddly teddy bear." She planted a kiss on my lips and I smiled pulling her small frame closer to me.

knock knock

"What the fu-" I shut up seeing the glare from my mate.

"Babies have brains like sponges, and if I EVER hear him curse, you better run." She growled and got up to get the door, leaving me on the couch with my mouth hung open.

She's so damn sassy.... I love it.

I growled and pounced off the couch to answer the door with Helena. What if she answers it alone and it's a murderer?

"Hey Liam, what brings ya here?" I hear her sweet voice reach my ears and I relax knowing it's just her brother.

"It's the new Alpha Rogue. He's out to get you."

Been gone for some time now ):

But i am back ((((: