Chapter 25

Enjoy chapter 25 !!

Spencer is the "new alpha rogue"

———
Helena's POV 3 weeks later

The grip on my mates hand tightened as we stood in front of the crowd that is our pack.

He smiled at me reassuringly as he prepared to announce that today is the day we will attack the rogues.

"OUIET!" He boomed and the chatter instantly stopped.

"As you may know, the new leader of the rogues is after my mate-" He placed his hand around my waist, "These past few weeks I have trained you harder than ever before and now we are stronger than ever." He paused letting the pack cheer and clap that we've gotten stronger.

"Now today we will be attacking the rogues and taking out every single one of them that's with Spencer. No mercy. If you do ANYTHING to make me think you're trying to help the rogues, I will kill you personally. Is that understood?"

They all nodded with smiles, knowing that they get to get rid of those evil rogues.

"The plan is simple, all we will need to do is attack and kill every rogue that comes your way." He gently pushed me in front of him and he wrapped his arms around me from behind, "Pregnant women and children will stay here locked in the safe rooms and I will leave 20 of our guards to protect the homes. Your Luna IS going with us, in the event someone needs to be healed she can do it using her blood."

'Yes Alpha' was heard from almost everyone in the crowd.

"Pregnant women and children, get into the safe room now. We will be leaving." Every pregnant women and child ran towards are safe rooms and locked themselves in, leaving the rest of us.

"Let's go."

—— At the rogues hideout ——

The war had started about 15 minutes ago and so far no one from are side is harmed, fortunately the rogues were completely unprepared for us.

My two brothers were the only ones not fighting since they were making sure I was safe.

That changed when a few rogues ran towards us and Falcon and Liam began fighting, leaving me by myself.

"Poor Helena, so defenseless right now aren't you?" I froze at the sound of a foreign voice.

"You might know me as Spencer, and though you guys caught us off guard, I assure you I had a backup plan just in case we were attacked."

I turned around to come face to face with a young man, light brown hair with crazed green eyes.

"You're way more beautiful up close you know." He smirked and I really wanted to punch him.

'Play nice Lena, if in the event he captures us we need to be on his good side so he doesn't hurt our pup.' My wolf told me, and I mentally nodded to her.

"Thank you, Alpha." He looked taken aback by my response.

I took that moment to glance at my pack members, none of them noticed that Spencer stood in front of me, they were all busy fighting the hundreds of rogues off.

I flinched when his cold hands started dragging me further into the woods.

'Axel!' I yelled in our pack link, 'He's dragging me somewhere, he's taking me the opposite direction you guys are in.'

'We just finished these rogues off, we're coming baby.'

I cut the link off knowing he's on his way with our pack members and focused on Spencer.

He halted in his tracks when about 400 of my pack members popped out from behind us.

'Fuck they should've stuck behind him and taken him out, now he has a chance to hurt our pups.' My wolf whined and I growled turning to Spencer.

I can't believe my wolf convinced me to be nice to this fucker.

He yanked me back around so I was facing away from him with my back against him.

"If any of you move I will stab her and the baby." I felt a sharp knife placed under my shirt and my breath hitched.

My pack and mate stood in front of me with scared and worried looks.

'I'm sorry' I mind linked them, then blocked them out before they could respond.

They looked confused.

I turned my head to the side so I was looking at Spencer,

"I want to go with you, Spencer.'

----------------------------