Chapter 23

What's up you lovely humans 🥰

Axels POV

Oh hell to the mutha fucking no.

Who is this new Alpha Rogue bitch? I will fawk him up.

"May I ask how you know?" I motioned him to come into our home.

"I was running the borders as I have been instructed to do, and there was a single rogue who yelled some nonsense about 'not getting payed enough for this' blah blah blah-"

We sat on the sofa and I cut him off, "Get to the point."

I felt a moment of pressure on my chest and moved my eyes to Helena who had smacked me, "Don't be rude."

"I'm sorry." I pouted at her, then looked at Liam who was giving me a smug look like he had won something.

"Keep that look on your face, I dare you." Helena raised an eyebrow at her brother, waiting for some type of challenge.

Liam sighed and dropped the look muttering something along the lines of, 'I can never do nothing around here'.

I smiled after hearing my mates sweet laugh ring through the air.

Her laugh slowly faded and a sad frown reached her face, making me concerned instantly.

I forgot her brother was even in the room, due to all my focus being on her.

I instantly could read the look on her face. She was worried about the new Alpha Rogue.

We really need to find out his name so I can stop calling him 'New Alpha Rogue'.

Maybe I'll just call him shitdick?

'Shitdick, real mature.' My wolf growled and rolled his eyes, taking over my body to comfort our mate, since i wasn't doing a great job while finding names for shitdick.

She looked up at us with those beautiful eyes of hers and held instant recognition that it was Trey, not myself.

Trey engulfed her into a hug and she relaxed almost instantly into our arms. "I promise, we will never let anyone take you from us again." He spoke, his voice coming out deeper than mine usually is.

She smiled and caressed his cheek, clearly he enjoyed the attention when he leaned into her soft touch.

'My turn ya asshole' I forced myself back and he whined in protest but I didn't let him get his way.

"Welcome back, now please figure something out. I don't want our baby feeling my stress." She huffed and cuddled into me, looking at her brother who had a bored look on his face.

Without a second thought, I listened to her and informed the pack that we would hold a meeting later that day, to ensure my mates safety.

Everyone was up for it of course, not wanting anything to happen to their Luna and the tiny Alpha baby growing inside of her.

My heart swelled in pride knowing they wanted Helena safe.

I kissed her softly once Liam left and ran my fingers through her soft hair. "I love you, Helena. I promise I will protect you and our baby no matter what."

I meant every word I said, and I vowed I would protect her, even if it meant my own life was in danger.

"I love you too Axel, we will get through this together." She smiled and ran her hand through my hair, her soft scent of vanilla calmed me and somehow I knew, everything would be alright.