Ch. 7.1- "they don't call you Cupid Lalisa for no reason".

Lisa's POV:
October 13, 2018

Sitting on a bench that was in front of the theater, I pull out my phone noticing that it was 6:45 pm. Seeing that I still had time, I decided to go on Instagram. I was too preoccupied with liking pictures of cute puppies that I didn't notice that there was someone standing in front of me until I heard that person clear their throat. Looking up to see who it was, I was greeted by a beautiful gummy smile.

"Hey kid, are you ready to go?", he says.
Standing up I ask, " what time does the movie start?".

" It starts in thirty minutes, but I thought it'd be good to come early that way we can get some snacks ", he replies to me while walking towards the movie entrance.

Open the door open for me to go in, I give him a teasing smirk and say, " who would have thought that oppa was such a gentleman".

Walking in after me he retorts, "who would have thought that you're even more annoying in person".

Rolling my eyes at his comment, I make my way towards the concession stand.

Once I got there I noticed that there was a long line, thinking that Yoongi was behind me I say, "you know I'm glad we came early, just imagine how packed it would have been if we would have gotten here 10 minutes before the movie starts".

" I know right", I hear an unfamiliar voice reply to me.

Startled, I turn around and I'm greeted by a friendly smile.

Feeling a bit embarrassed, I say to him " I'm sorry, I thought my friend was behind me".

Giving me a reassuring smile he replies, "it's all good, it happens to me too sometimes".

Sticking his hand out to me he says, "By the way my name is Jackson, nice to meet you".

Shaking it I reply, " I'm Lisa, nice meeting you too".

Before we could even start a conversation, Yoongi comes up to me and Jackson.

Giving Jackson a sideways glance he turns to me and says, " why don't you go pick out our seats while I get the snacks".

Without waiting for my reply he pulls out the tickets from his wallet and gives one of them to me.

(A/N: idk about y'all, but the theater where I'm from they don't ask for the tickets at the entrance, but they do ask for them before you enter the halls where the rooms are located.)

After grabbing the ticket from him I pull out my wallet to give him money for the snacks, but before I can even give him the money he says, " put your wallet away, it's on me so don't worry".

Giving him a friendly smile I thank him and then make my way to where the ticket taker was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the movie ended Yoongi and I decided to go get something to eat nearby the theater. After being seated and deciding on what to order I heard him say to me, "So, what made you get into helping people out with their love lives?".

After thinking for a bit I respond to him, " I don't know... I guess since I've never really have had one to begin with, that made me want to help out those who have the chance".

Giving me a questioning look he says, " what do you mean, you've never really have had one to begin with? You're really pretty, I bet you have a lot of guys lined up just to ask you out".

Feeling flustered by what he said, I laugh a bit while shaking my head, "believe it or not, but I'm not really guys ideal type".

Raising an eyebrow he says, "what do you mean you're not guys ideal type?".

Shrugging I answered his question, " I don't know, guys just don't show interest in me nor do they approach me unless they need my help".

Humming at my response he says, " well they must be blind or something... but I'm sure the right person will come your way some day".
Smiling at his response I say, " hopefully, but for now I'm just glad to have a bunch of good friends by my side".

Nodding in agreement he comments, "Mhmm I feel you on that".

Before I could say something, the waiter came by to take our order.

After the waiter left our table there was an awkward silence. I didn't know what else to talk about and I'm sure he felt the same.

While we were waiting for our food Yoongi asks me, " So, any progress with hobi?".

Shaking my head I say, "Honestly I'm starting to lose hope".

Giving me a reassuring smile he says," Don't worry I'm sure you'll see progress pretty soon, don't forget that you were able to find Jennie's number in a day".

Laughing I say to him, " that was pure luck. If it weren't for the fact that my friend is dating her brother I probably wouldn't have found her as soon as I did".

Giving me a smirk he says, " Don't doubt your abilities, they don't call you Cupid Lalisa for no reason".

Mirroring his smirk I say to him, "You're right... I'm pretty awesome, huh".

Laughing he shakes his head and says, " I regret complimenting you".

Playfully rolling my eyes I say, " You know, it's not nice to lie to yourself".

Shooting me a distasteful look he murmurs, " No wonder you get along so well with those three demons who call themselves my friends, you four are irritating as fuck".

Wanting to tease him I question him in a serious tone, "Does Jennie know?".

"Does she know what?", he asks with a hint of confusion evident in his voice.

" that you have a potty mouth", I answer him teasingly.

Giving me a blank look, he shakes his head and then gets up from his seat.

Confused I say to him, " where you going?".

Without looking at me he says, " to see what's taking them so long with our food".

Getting the hint that he's beyond annoyed with me, I laugh a bit and proceed to take my phone out to pass time while I wait for Yoongi to return with news about our food.