ch. 12- "If you keep this up, you'll lose him for good".

A/N: I didn't revise this chapter, so please excuse any grammar errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV:
January 6,2019

It was way past midnight when Jennie finally got home from the last-minute photo shoot.

She was really exhausted, so when she entered her apartment she didn't notice the two figures that were sitting on her couch until one of them spoke, " before you go to bed, Tae and I would like to have a word with you".

Frightened by the sudden voice, Jennie clutches her chest, " What the heck? Why are you both in my house at this hour?".

" Namjoon brought something up to my attention and we just wanted to talk to you about it", Taehyung explains to his younger sister.

Raising an eyebrow, jennie questioned her older brothers, " about what? Couldn't this wait until the morning?".

" No, this couldn't wait until the morning", said the oldest brother.

Rolling her eyes at her brothers statement, she crosses her arms and voices, "Alright then, tell me what's so important that it couldn't wait until the morning?".

"Your relationship with Yoongi", namjoon simply answers.

"What about it?", Jennie shoots back.

" I didn't like the way you treated him earlier", he voices back.

Furrowing her brows she says, " What are you talking about.. you make it sound like I abuse him or something".

Staring at his sister blankly he adds,"you haven't, but you have been neglecting him and that isn't right at all".

Feeling a bit attacked, Jennie claims, " okay first of all, I haven't been neglecting him and second, who are you to be getting involved in my relationship".

standing up from the couch namjoon replies in a stern tone, " Your older brother, that's who I am. And as your older brother I have the right to correct you when I see that you're doing something that isn't right and that's exactly what I'm doing now".

Feeling the tension between Jennie and Namjoon, Taehyung decides to step in, " look Jen, we understand that you're a busy woman, but what you did to you're boyfriend isn't something that a girlfriend should do".

" okay then what am I supposed to do when I'm being asked to fill in for someone else?", she asks with a bit of attitude.

shrugging Taehyung says to his younger sister, " Simple, do exactly what you do when they call you when you're out with your friends".

Deciding that it was his turn to put his two cents in namjoon comments, "honestly though, is it that hard to give them the same energy you do when you're out with your friends?! How can it be so easy for you to tell them "No", when they call you when your out with friends, but find it hard to do so when you're with your boyfriend".

Without giving his sister any chance to defend herself, he continues, " that just goes to show that you really don't care about him like you say you do".

Upon hearing her older brothers remark Jennie fires back, " And how would you know if I care about him or not?! you're not me so don't make assumptions".

Feeling like she had enough of her brothers accusations, she runs a hand through her hair, " look, its late and I'm pretty sure both of you already told me what you wanted to. So, can I go to sleep now?".

Taking the hint that his sister wanted them both gone and didn't want to hear them trying to reason with her anymore, Taehyung stands up and walks towards the front door, " Come on Joon, I think it's time for us to go".

Sighing in defeat, namjoon nods and follows his brother toward the front door. But before he steps out he faces his sister and says, "Before I go, I just want you to keep one thing in mind."

" Okay, what?", Jennie questions him with frustration laced in her voice.

" if you keep this up, you'll lose him for good", he says to her before heading out of her apartment.

After closing the Front door Jennie heads straight to bed to get some rest, but instead of sleeping like she really wanted to, she just kept thinking about what her brothers said to her. Even though her brothers were just trying to look after her and in a way wanted to correct her wrongs by setting her straight, Jennie didn't see it like that.

In her point of view she felt like she did nothing wrong to Yoongi. From her prospective they both had a good relationship. But in reality Jennie just didn't want to accept the fact that she was in the wrong and that her relationship with her boyfriend wasn't as perfect as she thought it was, in reality it was barely hanging by a thread.

Instead she just kept believing that if anyone was in the wrong it was her brothers for meddling into something that had nothing to do with them. Deciding that she should just forget about what he brothers told her, Jennie closes her eyes and heads off to dreamland totally unaware of what's to come when she wakes up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: this was short but I wanted y'all to get a little insight on Jennie's situation and how she feels about this. As you can tell at first she didn't really see nothing wrong with how she was treating Yoongi and in some real life situations it be like this as well.

Some people fail to see how they treat others and when all goes wrong they also fail to realize why. They'll end up living in denial thinking they did nothing wrong, and some people end up staying in relationships like that thinking that it's okay to be neglected Or treated unfairly when in reality it's not ( So, if you think that Yoongi is still gonna stay with Jennie after this y'all got another thing coming your way lol).

But on a real note, I feel like once someone disrespects you in some type of way you should never turn a blind eye to the situation and act like it's nothing. You should either A) communicate with that person about the situation or B) cut that person off ASAP cus once they disrespect you, it'll just continue to happen.