Ch. 11.2- "she's mine for now, so go away".

A/N: warning ⚠️ this chapter is a bit long 😩 Also please ignore any grammar errors 😅

Lisa's POV:
January 5, 2019

Getting out of yoongi's car we both make our way into lotte world.

"Hurry, they're already inside waiting for us", yoongi says while intertwining his hand in mine.

Trying to keep up with him even though he was practically dragging me, I speak up, " honestly we should have meet up sooner, were not going to be able to get on many rides in 4 hours".

Ignoring me he takes out his wallet with his free hand and pays for our admission. Making our way pass the security check in, yoongi quickly spots jennie. Letting go of my hand he runs to where his girlfriend was and tries to hug her.

"You know I don't like public skin-ship, so why do even try", Jennie said to Yoongi while pushing him off from her.

" I'm sorry, I forgot", Yoongi murmurs.

Feeling the awkwardness even from afar I walk up to them, " hello, nice to meet you both, my name is Lisa".

" its a pleasure to meet you lisa, my name is namjoon".

"Why even bother with introductions when we already know each other's names", Jennie scoffs.

Trying to not feel bothered by her attitude, I scratched my neck, " so which ride do you guys want to get on first?".

~~~~~~~😈~~~~~~~

Getting a bit tired of standing in line for a long time, I sigh and check my phone. It was only 7pm and we still haven't gotten on any rides. The good thing though was that we were next.

before we were able to get on the ride Jennie's phone rang, " I have to take this", she informs us while looking at her phone and making her way towards the exit.

Not knowing if to get on the ride or to wait, I turn to look at Yoongi.

" You two get on get on the ride, I'll go check on Jen", he says to us before turning to follow his girlfriend out.

Doing exactly what he suggested, namjoon and I get on the ride and enjoy our time.

"That was so much fun", namjoon comments while leading me through the exit.

Glancing at him, I playfully roll my eyes, " Mhmm, says the one who was screaming and clinging onto me the whole time".

"How about we forget that ever happened?", he says with a pleading expression.

" Depends", I say with a small smirk.

"Depends on what?", he questions me.
"On what's in it for me", I answer him back.

Finally catching on to what I was going for he says, " how about a second date? But this time it'll be just you and me".

"Hmmm, let me think about it and I'll get back to you later", I say in a teasing manner.

Chuckling at my reply, he nods, " how about I give you my number and you can just message me when you make up your mind?".

Smiling like a fool, I hand him my phone, " Okay, sounds good to me".

After handing me my phone back, we look up and see a sad looking Yoongi sitting on a bench.