All about (Y/n) Ketchem

*Edited*

Age: 10

Gender: Female

Pokemon: Mew, Pikachu

Starter: Pikachu

backstory:

(Y/n) ketchem has always been a rival of Gary oak. They used to be Best friends, but they started arguing and trying to best each other. Although Gary was cocky, he was always red faced around you.

Your encounter with mew:

You were walking through a forest when it started raining you had slipped falling in mud. You went to a nearby cave for safety from the rain. All the Pokemon in the forest wanted to get out of the rain, but they didn't trust humans, you reassured them and they began to trust you.

Later that night Mew saw you while it was strolling through the forest. It saw you asleep cuddling all the Pokemon in the woods. It became interested in you, the next morning you woke up alone, all the Pokemon left when you were asleep...all except one. It looked you in the eyes and handed you a poke ball, but it was purple and had pink bubbles on it. Being the 8 year old you are, you grabbed it, and mew tapped the button since that day you became inseparable.

Appearance:

you have long blond hair with light green eyes. You carry a white satchel like bag that has rainbow colored macrons. The master ball from mew was always around your neck.

special abilities:

You can understand/communicate with Pokemon,

You also know self defense,

You can carry around 9 Pokemon at once since you helped out at professor Oaks lab.

(appearance at the top.)

outfit:

Over sized white sweater with ripped light blue jeans with white slip on vans. (Yes we basic)

 (Yes we basic)