Chapter 16

Pokemon on hand;
Mew- F

Pikachu- M 

pidgeot-  F 

Umbreon- M

Sylveon- F

Espeon- F

Eevee x5 - 3M 2F

(Y/n) p.o.v
We were walking through the forest on a dirt road, when I hear a cry from a Pokemon. I immediately run to the sound to see an eevee tied up.

  I untie the Pokemon quickly and see a collar for an address. The gang finally caught me to see eevee in my hands and sweat drop.

"We're going to this address." I say showing the tag to Brock. Brock nods as we walk with eevee in my arms.

We made it to (don't feel like remembering) address. We saw a party going on. I turned my head in confusion when I see that a poliwag evolved into a poliwirl. Suddenly 3 boys walk up to me and blush. They then notice eevee in my arms.

"Eevee! You found eevee, Mikey! (I think that's his name don't really care) we found eevee!"

A boy younger than Marin walked up to me to see eevee in my arms. Eevee suddenly jumps out of my arms and goes to its trainer.

"Why'd you bring it back?!" I turn my head confused.

"Alright now that the stars here time to continue with the show." The red haired one says. (pyro)

"star?" Brock questions confused.

"So mikey theres 3 choices, Vaporeon the best, flareon, or jolteon. (Rainer says)."

"3 choices? But there's 8 choices." Marin says just as confused as me.

"Yeah 8 choices to evolve eevee!"  said looking at my pokeballs as I smile.

"8?!" Mikey asked surprised.

"Yeah here everyone out!" ( 5 eevees, umbreon, sylveon, Espeon.)

"these are all evolutions of Eevees. Speaking of evolution. Do you guys think you want to evolve now or wait?" I ask my 4 eevees. They all nod. I smile,

"great. Now who do you want to evolve into?" (will be revealed later.) after my eevees evolved Misty talked with Mikey. Then smoke exploded everywhere.

  ~after team rockets motto~

"be careful they WILL steal your pokemon!" i say while holding onto pikachu. the fog suddenly dissapeared to see all the food, pokemon, and evolution stones. we see team rockets balloon.

"pikachu thunderbolt!"

"pika!" pikachu fired a high voltage move, when the balloon starts falling.

we look inside to see nothing in the balloon. i toss a pokeball in the air.

"Pidgeot!" she said shouting a war cry.

"pidgeot we need you to find team rocket!" she nods and shoots into the air, the ground shaking from recoil.

  ~pidgeot p.o.v~

I was flying through the air when I saw a trail of ice shards, I quickly went back to my trainer and tell her in pokelanguage. (*hint*)

  ~ (Y/n) p.o.v~

after pidgeot showed me the ice shard trail I quickly followed it to see team rocket arguing about which evolution eevee should evolve into.

I ran to my pokemons side and order pikachu to use iron tail to let everyone out. I then told espeon to use psychic to get eevee away from them.

"now pikachu iron tail on eevees cage!" I said watching team rocket.

Jessie and James realize what happens and send there pokemon out.

"arbok get them!" Jessie said crossed.

"you to koffing!" James said tossing a pokeball in the air.

"alright sylveon moon blast, umbreon shadow ball, pikachu electro ball, and energy ball eevee!" I say giving them each a command.

"Team rocket blasting off again."

"great job you 4!" i said grinding widely as the 3 boys stare at me, blushing.

  ~Time skip~

"bye everyone!" I said waving goodbye. they all waved back.

apparently mikey wanted to become a eevee trainer, and his brothers agreed.

"now on out way to cinnabar island!" i said smiling.

TO BE CONTINUED I DO NOT OWN POKÉMON!!!