Chapter 22

I walked back to my friends to see all my friends congratulating me.

"you were so awesome!" Marin said with stars in her eyes.

"thanks guys, I still cant believe I won!" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"I knew you could do it." Brock said softly.

I smiled.

"thanks for cheering me on."

________________________

"she won, yeah!" "max" screamed excitedly.

"looks like he's got a new idol." his mother says while chuckling softly.

"hey dad if you and her would battle who do you think would win?" "may" asks her father curiously.

"honestly dont know I may be strong but she's probably stronger." he "their father" said sheepishly.

________________________

~time skip~

Pokemon on hand:

pikachu-male

absol- female

mewtwo- male (victor)

riolu- male

delphox- male

sylveon- female

lycanroc- male

haxorous- male

"I guess this is good bye." I said with tears in my eyes.

"yeah but we'll see each other again." alain said.

"yeah, oh and tell professor sycamore I said hi!" I said wiping my tears.

"so what are you going to do now misty?" I ask turning my attention to her.

(bye now she has togepi and we did battle over it but misty got it in the end.)

"well i'll probably go across all the regions catching water Pokemon!"

I nod.

"im going to miss you all." Marin said balling her eyes out. I ruffled her hair as I crouched down.

"Marin this isn't good bye think of it as, see you when we meet again." I said looking at her at eye level.

she nods.

"so Brock what are you gonna do?" alain asks.

"oh I need to get back to my gym my parents wanted to talk to me." he replies.

"hey Brock could I come with you I miss your family." I said standing back up.

"yeah they'd love to see you!" he said smiling.

we all part ways on our own path. misty in one road, Marin, and alain in the other and me and Brock in the last one holding hands.

I looked down on the ground softly crying, as pikachu tried comforting me.

Brock squeezed my hand comforting me. I smiled in gratitude.

we soon made it to pewter city. we walked in front of Brock's house to see all his little siblings running at me. they all jump on me causing me to fall.

I laughed.

"nice to see you all again huh?" I asked smiling.

they nodded.

"i'll be back."!Brock says. I nodded while turning my attention to the children. he walked inside and started talking to his parents.

"can we see your Pokemon?!" one kid asks.

I smirk.

"you wont get scared?" I asked.

"no, were tough!" I chuckle.

"okay." they cheered.

~inside~

"so why'd you need me?" Brock asks his parents.

"well your mothers health has gotten worse-

"you want me to be gym leader again?" Brock asks.

"no were making flint gym leader so you can keep traveling with the darling outside." his mother answers smugly.

Brock blushed.

"I dont even know what region were going to next." he says sheepishly.

"well i hear johto's good or hoenn." his father answers.

he nods.

"lets go see how your girlfriends doing shall we?" his mother asks.

"yeah she's probably showing them her Pokemon right about now." he said walking outside.

he heard his mother scream when he sees a scary looking Pokemon with the kids climbing him.

"it's alright mom it's not harm full." I said trying to calm her down.

she finally calmed down after (Y/n) recalls all her Pokemon except pikachu.

"sorry i didn't mean to scare you!" she said sheepishly rubbing the back of her head.

"its alright dear I just got a little surprised is all!"

~time skip~

we make it back to the lab and hung out with the rest of her Pokemon while celebrating her win.

"hey i have a few questions." i asked (Y/n).

"whats up?"

"i know we talked about going to different regions together but what region are we going to first?"

"hm?"

"i heard hoenn is good!" she answered.

"what do you think?" I nodded.

"sounds good."

"I've decided that I'm going to be starting over." she said.

"starting over?"

"im only taking one Pokemon with me is what I mean.

"oh, that makes sense." i said.

"yeah but i dont know what Pokemon i'll take, pikachu wants to stay here and make sure everyone stays in shape."

"Hm....." Brock said as we both started to think of the possibility's of a new adventure.

~End Of Book One~