{8}

"What exactly do you need to talk to a female about-" "it's not that I need to talk to one, I want to talk to one." She spoke- sitting in front of her mirror, braiding her hair- clearly still very frustrated with me.

"I mean- you shouldn't be ashamed to talk to me, I'll understand a lot more than you think" I tried to offer, hearing her groan lightly, looking to me through her mirror.

"Dad, I appreciate you- I really do but there's just some things I don't want to-" "are you having period problems?" I shot at her

"Dad!" She groaned loudly, her hands covering her face and I couldn't help but hold back a laugh as Calum entered.

"How's my favorite girl?" He asked as she stood, facing the two of us, frowning as I smiled- looking at my beautiful daughter.

"You frustrate me." She spoke, moving to walk to the other side of her room, but I grabbed her elbow, pulling her to where her back was in my chest, holding her tightly.

"This doesn't make it better!" She spoke loudly, but eventually relaxing into my hold, making me kiss her shoulder through the fabric of her shirt.

"Why can't I ever stay mad at you?" She asked, her head leaning back to hit my shoulder.

"You shouldn't ever be mad at your dad." I responded- seeing her dimples as a small smile came through.

"You two- are too damn cute" Calum laughed lightly.

"Don't they just make you want to have a daughter?" Luke chimed in, leaning against the door frame as he spoke.

"They do- but not the baby phase- I want to skip to having a teenage daughter." He spoke- smiling.

"I'll be your teenage daughter." Ivory smiled, making me squeeze her

"Nope- you're taken as a daughter" I spoke, feeling her body move as she laughed lightly.

"Don't be greedy Ash- this was a team effort, and you know it." Michael chimed in, a smile on her face.

"When your blood test comes in positive under her- I'll share the daughter rights" I laughed, moving my hands to her shoulders, rubbing her shoulders gently.

"Ya never know" Luke mumbled lightly

"What's yours is mine and what's mine is yours-"

"What the hell guys- we are roommates, we aren't married!"