003. meeting and interviewing

the day before the interview

Indigo arrived at the airport in London, she just got off the plane, and she was tired out of her mind.

A sign read "Indie" was in her view, and a familiar face was holding it. "Tom?" Walking towards him, she was right.

Indigo awkwardly waved at him. "Hi."

Tom, in awe, smiled. "Come on, give me a hug, this is a life changing moment."

Indigo gave in and hugged her new costar. "You're so tiny." She hears him whisper.

"I warned you." She said, laughing. Letting go, Tom immediately grabs her luggage. "I'm a gentlemen."

"You're something else, Tommy boy."

"Why the name Tommy boy?" He asks.

"Watch the movie, then we'll talk."

•••

the next day + the interview

"Today we have the stars of Spider-Man Homecoming, Tom Holland and Indigo Rivera. Okay, how are you guys feeling?"

"I feel on top of the world." Indigo said in excitement. "It's only been like 2 weeks and it's like I'm on a cloud."

Tom laughs. "That's a funny way of describing it."

"Well, please do tell of how you're feeling. Indigo sassed. "Gladly."

"As you know, I've already been in Civil War. But, having a solo movie is pretty exciting." Tom says to the host of the radio show. He's practically a natural at this point. Indigo is a newbie at this, so she's got a lot to learn.

"Now I've been dying to ask this question. What's up with you two on social media?"

Indigo froze, she knew they were talking about the hot comment. Before she could answer, Tom answered for her, like he was reading her mind, sort of.

"I can't lie, Indigo is very attractive. But we just met for the first time yesterday, there's nothing wrong with commenting on my costars posts. We've just become friends."

"Yup, what he said."

"Well thanks for coming! That was Tom Holland and Indigo Rivera, the stars of Spider-Man Homecoming."

•••

2.3 million likes
@tomholland2013: First interview with Indie ☺️ she's such a cutie

View 4,944 comments

@etherreally: YALL SO CUTE WTF MY WIG

@username: I'm starting to ship who's with me

@username: #tomigo it's gonna sail bet on it

@zendaya: I see u Tom 👀

@indigoblue: wouldn't have asked for a better costar 😚

@username: ^^ YALL READING THIS CORRECTLY

•••

(credit to scottisire on tumblr)

1.2 million likes
@indigoblue: these past couple days in London have been a blast thanks to this cool dude 💕 @tomholland2013

View 4,965 comments

@username: MY HEART

@username: I SHIP IT

@jennyiscool: nyc is so lonely without u ugh

@indigoblue: @jennyiscool I miss you sm ! I'll be back soon gf 😪

@tomholland2013: who's that girl on the right 😍👀

@indigoblue: @tomholland2013 your favorite person ever ??

@hazosterfield: @tomholland2013 stop being thirsty

•••

Oh my goodness