041. defying gravity

Rafael Rivera, also known as Papa Rivera, was one scary man. He would literally do anything for his children, even if it was murder.

He arrived to New York, excited to see his only son shine once again. He knew this was what was best for Diego, he had longed to see the boy happy like he used to be.

Tom was probably going to "piss his shit" when he sees Papa Rivera. In fact, Papa Rivera wanted to kill him during the infamous Tomigo break. God knows what will happen when those two meet for the first time.

•••

Rivera Squad
Indigo Blue 💙 [Indigo]
Papa Rivera [Rafael]
Go Diego Go [Diego]

Papa Rivera
Son
Where the fuck do you live

Go Diego Go
Dad I sent you the address

Indigo Blue 💙
Woah you're "Dad"ing him
Someone's in a mood!

Go Diego Go
Indie I'm gonna piss my shit
Wow Tom is really rubbing
off on me

Papa Rivera
Don't speak of him right now
I'll be there in 10
I'm in a cab

Indigo Blue 💙
I can't wait for you to meet
him papa !!

Papa Rivera
Make that boy fear me

Go Diego Go
That is the greatest thing
I've ever heard

•••

Diego called Indigo 20 minutes later. "He's here."

"Tom! Papa is here!"

"What? Where?" Tom frantically said. He was clearly way too nervous.

"No, silly. He's in New York! He just got to Diego's apartment." Indigo said, giggling.

Tom wipes sweat off his forehead, taking a breath of relief. "Phew."

"Why are you so nervous?" She asked. "Indie, he's scary!"

"Relax! You haven't even met him!" She laughed. Indigo doesn't really see her dad as scary, but this was the man who raised her, after all.

It was hours until Diego's debut, everyone was coming to New York for the momentous occasion. Diego just wanted things to go smoothly, and that requires lots of praying.

•••