006. the start of something new

Filming was coming soon, and Indigo was squealing at the thought of it. It was her time to shine, well sort of.

Tom was supposed to arrive in New York in a couple days, but of course he surprised her early.

"Tom?"

"I'm here!" Tom says, happily.

Indigo screams. "Oh my god!" The two immediately hugged each other, and Jenny was awkwardly in the background.

"Get a room!" Jenny yelled. Tom looked at her and smirked. "Gladly."

Indigo's eyes widened and she stepped back. "Um, lets watch a movie?" Awkward.

He nodded, and Indigo went to put on Tommy Boy, how ironic. "I'm scared to watch this."

Indigo giggled. "Trust me, it's funny."

•••

It was just Tom and Indigo now, Jenny "got bored" and went to her room, leaving the two alone.

Halfway through the movie, Indigo fell asleep on Tom's shoulder. He didn't even realize until he heard a faint snore, and it kind of made him smile a little. Tom wasn't going to actually admit it, but he might have feelings for his costar.

Something about her made his heart skip a beat, he kept telling himself it was nothing, just a little infatuation. Tom watched her chest rise and fall, with her snores like music to his ears. Before he knew it, the movie ended, and he didn't even get to see how the movie ended. He was too busy admiring the petite girl.

"Indie, wake up." He whispered.

Indigo's eyes fluttered open. "Hm?"

"The movie's over." He spoke, looking down at a tired Indigo.

She yawned. "Really? I'm sorry for falling asleep, Tommy boy."

Tom felt like he was going to burst. He's never felt this way before. It was a new feeling, unfamiliar to him. Part of him wanted to just kiss her and claim her his, and another part of him wanted to protect her at all costs. He didn't understand what was going through him. He felt like a student crushing on their teacher, a freshman crushing on a senior.

Little did Tom know, Indigo had a massive celebrity crush on him. She's pretended she barely knew him, but he doesn't know the fangirl side. The girl who had him as her lockscreen for years. The girl who saw The Impossible in theaters 10 times. There's so much to learn.

"Don't worry about it." He chuckled.

"Let me make it up to you, I'll take you out to eat!" She assured, mainly due to the fact she feels so bad.

Tom used this opportunity, and accepted her offer. It allowed them to get closer, plus it might even be considered a date.

•••

(I didn't make this, but credit to whoever did)