Chapter 15

Luna and her friend Naia were sitting on top of Luna's bed in her room. Naia was in the process of telling Luna what happened at Grayson's party last night, but she was enjoying the moment too much to spill it.

"Naia," Luna said annoyed.

"Fine, fine." Naia stopped giggling and put on a straighter face. "Grayson took you in his arms—" Naia held out her arms to act out the situation.

"You are so silly," Luna chuckled.

"Your faces were so close I thought he'd kiss you!" Naia blurted out. "I was a bit too far to see though." Naia looked at Luna's blushing face. Luna could feel the heat rising. "Did you guys kiss?!" Naia asked excitedly.

"No... I don't remember," Luna lied.

"Then why are you blushing?"

"Then what happened?" Luna ignored the question.

Naia burst out laughing. Luna's eyes widened in desperation.

"You—you! You head-butted Grayson!" Naia couldn't contain herself. She burst out laughing, throwing her head back. Luna was left in horror.

"What?!" She couldn't believe what she heard, but as soon as she heard it, the memories came flooding back.

------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

Grayson's face was so close to Luna's that their lips brushed against each other. As soon as Luna felt his lips on hers, she leaned her head back and brought it right back up, butting it on Grayson's forehead.

------------------------------------------------------

Luna shut her eyes and smacked her palm on her forehead. "Owww," she felt the pain caused by the head-butt incident from last night. Naia laughed. "What happened after that? Did Noah take me home?" At this point, Luna just wanted the night to have ended like that. She didn't want anything else to happen. She was praying that it was anyone else except Grayson, who took her home. She was so embarrassed.

Naia continued to laugh, shaking her head. "After the head-butt, I think you were out so Grayson had to sit you down."

"What?!" Luna was horrified at the fact that in addition to the head-butt, Grayson had to hold up her dead-weight. "I must have been so heavy!" She imagined Grayson struggling to get her to a nearby chair and started feeling self-conscious.

"And after that, I didn't see what happened," Naia shrugged.

"Huh?" Luna wanted to know what happened next. She didn't want to have embarrassed herself even more than she had already. "Then how did I get home?"

"Mr. Diamond escorted you home last night," Maria said. Luna and Naia had gone downstairs to question Maria. She would most likely be the one to have been there when Luna returned home.

"Grayson?" Luna frowned as her worst nightmare was confirmed.

"Mr. Diamond," Naia said haughtily.

"Yes, my dear. Mr. Diamond carried you up to your room and helped you into bed."

"He carried her?" Naia was intrigued. "How did he carry her?" Naia struck a pose; her arms out in front of her, pretending to be carrying something. "A princess carry?" She struck another pose, this time wrapping Luna's arm around her shoulders. "This? Or over his shoulders?"

"Stop it!" Luna couldn't help but crack a smile. Naia was being ridiculous.

Maria chuckled. "Mr. Diamond carried Miss Luna up the stairs like she was a princess."

"Awww, how cute," Naia smiled sweetly and clasped her hands together in front of her chest

"Awww, how cute," Naia smiled sweetly and clasped her hands together in front of her chest. "He carried you up like a princess." Naia batter her eyes at Luna.

"Shut up," Luna was so embarrassed. She slapped her friend's arm.

After getting the information they needed, Luna and Naia went back upstairs. "Grayson's got a thing for you," Naia said in a sing-song voice.

"No, he doesn't," Luna denied. "Noah probably asked him to send me home. He can't say no to his friend," she said remembering what he had told her.

Just then, Luna's phone began to ring. She picked it up and her face turned slightly pale. "It's Noah! What do I do?" She and Noah weren't a couple, but she was feeling guilty because of Grayson.

"Answer it, duh!"

Luna picked up the phone. "Hello? Good morning. I don't think I have anything planned. Yeah, I would like that. I'll see you in a bit." Luna hung up the phone.

"So?"

"What?"

"What did Noah want?"

"He asked me out to lunch," Luna said feeling shy.

"Luna Rose," Naia announced. "You must have saved a country in your past life to have two of the most elite and eligible bachelors going after you!"

"Naia!" Does she? Are Noah Vandin and Grayson Diamond both pursuing her?

Luna will have to find out at lunch if Noah is pursuing her or not.

------------------------------------------------------

***Hi!!! I hope you are all doing well and are enjoying the story. Thank you for the support to all the readers and voters and commenters alike. I will see you in the next chapter!***