Chapter 10

Chapter Ten: Viva

  Viva stared at the strange school in front of her. Liz seemed to be the only normal one there. She held on to the bag Kid gave her and she held it tightly. She walked up the steps and followed Liz and the others to another room, or more like a opening. Viva looked at the room with curiousty. She finaly came up to see the thing stand in front of her. Viva stared. 

   "Father!" Kid called out. 

   Father?! Viva thought, surprised, yet she didn't show emotion. 

   The thing turned and looked at Kid. "Oh, we have more new students?" it said. 

   More students? Viva thought. 

   "More?" Liz said, as if reading Viva's mind. 

   "Yes. Maka and Soul came earlier with three new students, two were very interesting." it said. 

   "You mean to tell me, that new students came here earlier, Lord Death." Liz said. 

   Lord Death? Viva thought. Lets hope he doesn't kill me. 

   "Yes, and before that, Dr. Stein brought two new students as well." Lord Death said. "Now, who might this young lady be?" 

   "My name is Viva." Viva said without hesitation. 

   "Are you a weapon or a meister?" Lord Death asked. 

   Viva hesitated. "That is a good question. The thing is, my fire IS my weapon." 

   "Your fire?" Lord Death questioned. 

   Viva held her hand out and fire appeared down into a shape of a giant sword, then once she tiltied it, a gleaming red blade appeared and the fire disappeared. Everyone stared in amazment. Viva looked at them and smiled. "I have been able to do this for a while." She said. 

   "Interesting." Lord Death said. 

   Viva smiled. 

   "Viva, what you are able to do is extremely extrodinary. But, if you want to join this school, you must know that you will have a task to do while you are here." Lord Death said. "You must collect 100 souls, 99 keshin souls 1 witch soul. Once you collect all the souls required then you will be come a Death Weapon, but fail to collect these or collect the wrong soul then all the souls you required will be taken away and you will need to start over." 

   Viva bowed. "I understand." she said. 

   "And if she needs help, we will help her." Liz said. 

   "We will?" Kid said. 

   "Good, then it's settled, she will be in the classes you have and she will join you on your task." Lord Death said. 

   Viva gave a bow again. "Thank you." 

   "Now, I must get some work done. Please help her to her classroom." Lord Death said. 

   "Of couse, my Lord." 

   Viva followed Kid, Liz, and Patty down a hall to the first classroom. When they entered Viva saw a group of students siting at desks that were all rowed up on each level of floors. And when she looked at the faces, Viva caught a glimps of two girls that looked fimiluar. Viva stared in surprise. 

   The two girls were Jasmine and Cora, Cora with her pal Spyro siting next to her, and Jasmine with a blue hair girl. Viva stared in surprise. She didn't think her friends would be in the same world with her. Viva looked at the teacher who was picular himself. He had stitches everywhere! And to top it off, there was a giant screw in his head.

   What the hell!? What is wrong with this school!! Viva thought. 

   She followed the three friends she had with her to a seat near her own friend that were already seated. Cora looked at Viva. Viva gave a slight smile at her. Then it vanished when she looked around for Lief. He wasn't there. 

   "Alright lets get started. We have a few new students in this class room. Soul, introduce the girl next to you, yes?" The teacher said. 

   The teen  the teacher talked to was leaning back and relaxing with his feet up on his desk. Cora hit his feet off the desk and he stood up with his hands in his pocket. Cora stood up with Spyro and gave a slight smile. 

   The teen, Soul, made a huff and closed his eyes, but then he opened his eyes again and Viva saw the ruby eyes. Viva stared. She loved his eyes, they were just eye catching. 

   "This is Cora and Spyro. Cora is the meister of Spyro and Spyro has five weapons" Soul said. 

   Viva heard murmers around in the room. She looked at everyone. She was surprised herself. Spyro only showed one of his forms and that was his sword form. She didn't know Spyro had five weapon forms. 

   "Interesting. Now. Hikaru, who is the girl next to you?" the teacher said. 

   The blue haired girl stood up with Jasmine. "This is my new meister, her name is Jasmine and she is now my sword meister." She said.

   Viva stared. 

   "Well, that is wonderful, though, I do wonder what happen to your previous one." The teacher said. Then he looked in Viva's direction. "Who is with you Liz?" 

   Liz stood up with Viva and Viva looked around the room. 

   "This is Viva. And this is interesting for everyone as well. Viva uses fire for her weapon" Liz said. 

   Murmmers were heard again. Viva scaned her red eyes around the room until she caught Soul looking in her direction. Viva looked at Soul. She looked at him. 

    "That is interesting. But, now I have a new student of my own." He turned to the door and looked out of it. Viva couldn't see who he was looking at. "You may now enter." 

    Viva saw a boy come in. He wore white boots, black shirt and pants, a blueish-green jacket over his shirt with white gloves on his hands, a blue head band was on his blonde hair, and Viva saw those safiar blue eyes, and Viva saw who he was. 

    Lief. 

   Viva stared. Lief was the student. She found him. Behind Lief came a boy with green hair and a gangster look to him. 

   "Everyone, this is Kyoya and Lief. They will be joining this acadamy." the teacher said.

   Ok, so I found everyone, how the heck do I get home with everyone now? Viva thought. Or is there a way to get home at all? 

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chapter Ten is here!!!!! What did you think!? I now have made all the characters come in together at last!!!! But will Viva find a way to get home with her friends or will she stay to see what needs to be done? And will Viva figure out while she is there? Will she ever find out what is in her bag? Does she even remember the book in her bag? ~Me

Next Chapter is about Lief. Will he notice his friends or is there something wrong with him? Find out in Chapter Eleven! ~Viva

THANKS FOR READING!!! ~Me and Viva