Chapter 23

The night with David was unlike any guy I've been with. He was so careful, and sure that I was feeling pleasure instead of pain.
I awoke the next morning to see David looking at me.
"Hi," I say, my voice raspy from just waking up.

"How'd you sleep," He pulls me closer to him, so that my head could lay on his bare chest.

"Like a baby," I say, snuggling into him.
"How was your first time?" He asks. I look up at him weirdly.
"My first time?"

"Weren't you a virgin before this?" He asks seriously. I burst out into laughter, making him confused.

"You thought I was a virgin?"
"Well yeah. I thought you'd said something about never being with a guy," He says still confused.
"No David, you weren't my first," I say finally calming down. This explains why he was seeing if I was ready and comfortable. Not that I minded him going through all of that, but it just makes a lot more sense now.
"Were you?" I ask and he shakes his head.
"No I had a girlfriend in high school, and then I've been with 2 other girls," He says which doesn't really surprise me. The numbers were actually lower than I had imagined. With a following like David has, you would expect the number of girls he's slept with to be a lot higher.

"What about you?" He asks. I didn't really go through the whore phase in high school, but I did sleep with a couple of different guys.
"Um well I had a serious relationship in high school, so there's one. I slept with I think 3 other guys in high school and then James too so yeah. 5 other than you," I say. He nods in understanding.

"You slept with James?" He asks and I sigh in response.
"Sadly," That relationship was just a hot mess. I hate how that's how I got to know the vlog squad the best, but I guess you don't really get much of a choice. That's life.

"Let's go eat breakfast," He says grabbing my hand and pulling me out of bed. I look down and notice we're both still naked, so I grab his signature black tee and throw it on. It goes about mid thigh, and he throws on a pair of boxers.
"Now this I can get used to," He says kissing my head and leading me to the kitchen.

We attempt to make pancakes, but they all get burned. We attempt to eat them anyway, but they're so burnt they taste like cardboard.
"Seeing as how it's noon, want to just go get food somewhere?" He asks and I giggle.

"That's probably a safer option," I say.
We head into the bedroom to get dressed, and I throw on a pair of dark grey leggings and a white crop top with a black zip up.

We head to a random restaurant, and her orders chicken tenders while I order a burger.
"Now that's not a very model meal," He says jokingly. I roll my eyes as I take a bite of the burger.
"Are you calling me fat?" I say with a mouth full.

"You're so far from fat," He says, and I see the perfect opportunity to capture a picture of him eating.

I push out my stomach, that has grown slightly from the burger, and put my hand over it as though I were carrying a baby.
"I've got my nice little food belly," I say as he laughs. 
"You mean six pack," 
"I don't have a six pack," I say looking at my stomach. 
"You're closer to it than I am," He says looking at my stomach. I can see his eyes trail up to my boobs slightly, and I laugh slightly watching him. 
"But I love you anyway," I say squeezing his cheeks. 

Tagged: daviddobrik

Tagged: daviddobrik

Vanilladingdong, todderic, ernst and 38,381 liked this.

What you didn't know is we ate pancakes right before this.

User1: Ugh bless

User2: I wish he'd eat me like that

Todderic: ^alternative caption

User3: OMG IM CRYING ^

Daviddobrik: I think you mean we burnt pancakes we couldn't eat

Taylorfuller: ^Yeah but that's not as good of a caption

User4: I love watching him eat

User5: parent goals

As we head back to the house, I get a call.

"Hello?" I ask.
"Is this Taylor Fuller?" The man asks.
"Yes. Can I help you?"

"I'm Sheriff Keller. I was in charge of your case with James Cleaver," He says and I switch the phone to speaker so David could hear what he has to say.
"Oh hello," I say.

"James had his court hearing. The judge ruled him as guilty. He will be in jail for the next 5 years. After he gets out, there will be a restraining order in place, so he can never get within 100 feet of you," He says as tears come to my eyes. I look up to David, to see him grinning widely at me. "Thank you so much Sheriff," I say and click off. "Oh my fucking god," I say through the tears, and David envelopes me in a hug. What an actual relief.

~~

Everyone say bye to James!!

THANK YOU FOR OVER 1 THOUSAND VIEWS! I know I'm late but thank you guys so much.

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to make fun of anyone who is a virgin with the way I wrote this chapter!!!! I hope I didn't offend anyone!