Chapter 1: life turned upside down

Lol this is my most oldest book- or one of my first books I've ever wrote and it's finally going to be edited and cleaned up after three an a half years!

-Status- Done Editing
~~~~~~

Age 3

"Sweetie can you please go into the forest? Me and your father will be out for awhile so go play in the forest!" Mom shouted

"Okay mama!" I replied with my pure voice

I ran from my toys, an ran outside and into the forest. I giggled as I run along the trail path and see rabbits and squirrels. But I had to stop as I couldn't see on my left. I turned to my left and see wolves and a bear. I smiled and ran to them, calmly but happily.

I hug the wolves and they lick my face. I giggled and sat in front of them. The bear sat behind me and groomed my hair neatly in place. I giggled the whole time as my friends are with me.

'I always love coming to see my animal friends! They are always kind and nice to me! I love them so much!'

I smiled as the alpha laid down and rested his head on my lap. I let him and felt sleepy. I yawn and the bear puts me on her back and I slept....

The Next Day

I woke up and see I'm back home in my bed. I smiled and looked out my window to see the wolves and bear looking at me. I wave at them and they left back to the forest.

I giggled and ran down stairs to see mama asleep on the couch and papa in the kitchen grumbling about something. I didn't want to get him mad so I left back to my room and went back to bed...

~|5 hours later|~

Momma sent me to the forest as always and I left back to my wolf and bear friends! I arrived as they saw me and licked me. I giggled and sat down. We played and they let me sit on their backs but got off as they left to check somethings.

I sat down and smiled at the sky. Then there was a man watching me? He had dark black hair, and a cut smile that look permanent, he had a white hoodie jacket and black jeans with black converse.

"What are you doing here all alone?" He asked

"Im not alone! I have my wolf and bear friends with me!" I smiled and he smiled evilly.

Then the wolves appeared in front of me and the man looked shocked.

"Wolfe's!" I cheered

I hug the alpha and he licked my face.

"Where did bear go?" I asked

I was then picked up and it was bear putting me on her back. She was on my left so I didn't know she was there!

"Who the hell are you?! And how are they not killing you?!" He freaked

"They are my friends! And im Y/N! Who are you?" I asked

"Badass Y/N! Im jeff, Jeff the killer!" He introduced

"Nice to meet you jeff! Wanna play with me!" I smirked

He was gonna be my new friend!

"What if I say no?" He asked curious

"Then guess who's gonna be lunch!" I said evilly

"Another sally! Alright but only cause you are badass with those wolves and bear!" He shrugged

I smiled and they put me down. He came closer and noticed my eyes.