Shout outs

Hello and welcome to my ending of zalgos deviling wish. I would like to give a few shout outs to some people who have been very lovely to me! And I'd like to thank you for being with me and talking to me or giving me a chance! So thank you!

joseph19O10
HELLS_lil_devil
Thegreyhooded0ne
Katzlolz
OF_COURSE_I_SHIP_IT
Renta_Lynn
Laughing_Death
typical_NERD16172620
Slenderverse_22
killaquween
1-800-voltron-trash
LonelyWeaboo123
xconnorRK800x
Last_Apprentice
VenusOfTheArt
_FuckingShadow_
-ItsDracoM
HAsHiRi-_-nIo
Fanimeanime
CreativeFandom
CreationsWriter
Hide_my_angel
-KATSU
Princess_Kusumio
Hikari_andDaku

And god there freaking millions of you!!! Okay basically it's everyone who talks to me and we have fun and compliment each other or have fun or do rp and help each other with book ideas! And all that wonderful happy supporters and good people who follow me and read my books and is my family and is my everything cause everyone is just so lovely and so kind and I wish you all were my real family and that I knew you in real life cause you all are amazing and don't ever forget that! Please don't cause y'all and not just the ones I shouted out the ones who read my books and say nice things too and write funny comments! Everyone is amazing and wonderful and I hope you all never lose hope and never give up! Cause this! My account is a place you can call home! A place where you fit in! No matter who you are you belong and no one will judge you cause we also came from a place where we were judged too! So never forget that and enjoy everything and anything if that's possible! Alright now enough of me talking! Bye everyone! And hope you guys liked this note! And the sequel to this book will come out soon okay? Bye!