MJ-Prom(Homecoming)(movie)

(L/n)-Last name
    (Y/n)-Your name[will be used for first name every time]

                   •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

        Palms sweaty and mouth dry, seeing the same girl you asked here.The same one who rejected you with a laugh,which now you just wanna leave this dumb prom.

    "Hey didn't you ask her out?",MJ states the obvious from your side.

"Yep",you sign drinking the remains of the plastic cup.

"Oh my god,forget her",the conspiracy chick advises,"..She laughed in your face and walked away,twirling her stupid hair".

You shrug throwing the empty cup away,'Ya can we not talk about it',you think to yourself."Wanna leave?",you ask bluntly,watching her orbs narrow."You want to leave?", She asks looking between you and the crowded dance floor,"No,your gonna have a prom experience if I have to have a prom experience".

"Wait-",your cut off by the strong chick dragging you to the dance floor."Okay prom experience go!",Mj shouts irritated.

       When she grasps your palms in hers,your cheeks heat up.Yet when her wrists link around your neck,bye bye brain."Oh come on,its prom,its supposed to be weird",MJ states.Shaking your head,you shrug,"Wouldn't be worth remembering if it wasn't".

"Exactly",She laughs,"Now put your arms around me".Doing so you laugh,"Anxious?",you tease.'Man I suck,stop flirting with your friend (y/n)',you state mentally to yourself."Shut up (L/n)",MJ smacks your shoulder.

     Slow dancing with your best friend,who now you have feelings for,but it'll pass.Damn do you gotta get your priority's straight.Screw it, enjoy the night and breath.