Peter Maximoff-(ColdWade)

Warning:Curse word

•°•°•°•

  "Huh",you say in thought.
        "Well,its creative",said Peter confused on so many levels.
         "Let's go thaw him out",you state.
        "Why?",the speedster doesn't follow.
         You blink,deadpaning the attractive male.
        "Future favor from Deadpool?"
,He speed questions.
        You smirk with a nod,"Hell yes,do you even know what that'd mean?".
        "Endless possibilities,but most likely just a free get out of class card",Peter grins.
         "Exactly!", you exclaim happily.

                   •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

         "Woo,thought I'd be a popsicle all winter,thanks kiddies",Deadpool rubs his nose before sneezing,"So what is it you want?".You and peter glance at each other innocently."Come on,its on your faces,lay it on me.Who do I kill,better yet bet up?".(I think this is autocorrect's doing,'bet up?',what did I write?)

    "We want a favor,that's it",you smile."That's it?",Wade questions."We both have to agree to the favor tho' " ,Peter clarifys."So its nothing now right?No murder,cause I can murder",Wade says."No murder",Peter states."Unless we agree on it",you grin making eye contact with the speedster."(Y/n),no",Peter waves his finger."(Y/n),Yes",you smile closing his finger back in his palm.

       "Oh my God this is beautifully Juvenal",Deadpool blurts out,arms crosses."Love your spirit",the man in red points to you,"..Its a deal,you both have just 'One' favor from me to share that 'you' both have to agree on in order to happen",he explains before muttering about 'no freebies' and something about knees.

                •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

     "Apparently you kids don't know what a 'good' favor is",Deadpool exclaims pulling up to the mall."Eh I'm good",you state helping peter out the front seat,that cast wasn't coming off for a while anyway."Yeah,besides you did sneak us off school grounds",the silver male beside you states,glad to be some were different.
"No,No,you kids get one more chance",Wade signs like an angry mother getting on to her children," Consider this a freebie"."Cool,here's money for gas and food",you say.Wade looks at the crumble 20 in your outstretched hand then you,"You kids really don't know what favors are".

                 •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

         "Your Cast is off!",you cheer not expecting his healing factor to be what it was."Finally,I can be a fast loser again!",he cheers.Your orbs narrow,"Peter you ansty lil'shit",you say with a laugh.