Halloween ~(Peter Parker)

(This is you on the phone-
    This is peter on the phone-)

            •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

       "Peter~",you sing in the phone.

"I can't talk long",Pete bluntness makes you worry, shrugging it off you smile.

"Happy Halloween,My Bean!",your chuckles follow.

"Alright,Happy Halloween (Y/n)",peter says with a laugh of his own,"Theirs a reason why you called".

Oh you can feel his smug face threw the phone,"Yeah actually,I called to see if you'd join me on my mischief tonight.",you state more then ask.

"Sorry I can't,got the internship tonight",says Peter low.

"Its fine,hey I'll save you some candy",you grin dressing in your clothes for the night.

"Thanks,be careful",is his quick reply.

"Ok,bye".

"Bye".

    'Click'

               (Later That Night)

       "Ah this isn't even candy",you complain,tho you shouldn't 'cause its a free tooth brush."Who gave me an apple?",you try thinking back but shrug taking a bite, knocking on the last door for the night.
"Trick-or-Treat!",you gleam with bag open.
"Oh,aren't you cute",May smiles welcoming you in.
"I'm not cute,I be vicious",you grin walking in.
She laughs grabbing your cheek with a pinch,"You look tired,go on to Peter's room",your response is a yawn,"he won't be home til tomorrow cause the internship,so you'll be good",she finishes."Hugs?",you ask half asleep.She laughs complying before sending you off.

            (Later that Morning)

   "MAY!!".

   Leaning against the door May yawns,"Yeah?".

     "Theirs a girl in my bed!",peter whisper-shouts,freaking out.

     "Thats nice",she yawns going back to bed.

     "May!",he whisper-shouts again.

     "

•°•°•°•°•

(I don't know how to explain this other then reader is rolled up like a burrito blanket with fluffy body suit jammies covering reader.)
(Just noticed all xreader's I've written here are gender specific to femreader,which is fine.Tho there's amazing -charcterxmalereader- fics out there,just a thought)