Chapter 7 This Is Just A Dream

Neel looked at Rhea. She looked at him and stuck her tongue out mockingly. He just rolled his eyes and turned away.
'What is his problem!' Rhea clenched her fists. Ms Monica welcomed her into the club.
"Have you ever painted before?" She asked.

Rhea looked down, "Well, in my childhood I used to,"
Neel continued painting, "We're not talking about mud cake handprints on your hut walls,"
"Neel!" Ms Monica rebuked him, "Sorry, he's a bit rude but he's good by heart,"
"Yeah, totally," Rhea laughed sarcastically.

"You can grab a canvas board and start painting right away. That is your workstation. If you need any help, feel free to reach Neel. He's the best painter here," Ms Monica smiled.
"Okay," She went towards her workstation. It was just beside Neel. She peeped into his canvas board and was taken aback. It was all black and grey, it was a dark painting, showcasing death and destruction.

"What the hell are you drawing?"  Neel looked at her, "Mind your business,""Satan worshipper," She shook her head

Neel looked at her, "Mind your business,"
"Satan worshipper," She shook her head.
"What has worshiping God given you? You're skinny and ugly," He smirked.
"You! Nevermind, dogs will bark," She smirked back.

"Like you?"
"NO! GO TO HELL!"
"That's what I'm drawing,"
"Is your head always drowning in weird stuff?"

"At least I have the courage to drown myself in something I truly want," He looked at her. She was about to say something when the bell rang and he threw his paintbrush into the water bowl and removed his apron, "Alright, pack up. The second bell has rang, go home now," Ms Monica said.

He picked up his bag and left the room. Rhea stood there quietly,
"Arorhea?" Ms Monica patted her shoulder.
"Huh?"
"Pack up,"
"Oh, yeah,"

She went back home and then went straight to her Crash course center. She entered the class and looked at Ember. He was arm wrestling with AJ. Her eyes narrowed, "What in the..."
"If you lose AJ, samosa treat to me!" Meenu said.
"Bhai, itna khaegi to eek din fat jayegi," AJ said.
(Tn// If you eat this much, one day you'll burst)
She slapped his back.

"What you guys doing?" Rhea walked to them.
"Rhea!" Ember smiled, "We are arm wrestling!"
"I can see that. But why?"
"I want to show desi people's power to goree people," AJ said.
(Tn// Goree means white)

"Why is he our representative?" Rhea seemed worried but then looked at Ember's skinny arms, "Nevermind," She covered his mouth while laughing, "Go for it,"
"Ready guys?" Meenu, who was suddenly the referee, said with all enthusiasm as if the prime minister himself had invited her to comment on Fifa worldcup, "GO!"

The fight started and finished in a second with Ember's victory. The enthusiasm was a waste. AJ had let two people down. One was Rhea, second was Ember. Yeah, Meenu doesn't give a shit. She wanted entertainment and food. And she got it. Propagandists. 

"Aww man, you almost broke my wrist! What the hell do you eat?!" AJ said.
"Red meat," Ember smiled.
"Everyday?" Meenu asked.
"Yeah! I love red meat,"
"Isn't that beef?" AJ asked.
"Yes,"