Chapter 2

~Next morning~

"I woke up at the sound the alarm and then changed up myself for school"

"I went downstairs ,but could not see my mom around"

Y/n: Mom?~

"I saw a note on the dining table"

*Sweetheart, I went to work early , i will also come back home late again, I left some money for you so you and Eunji together would go out to eat, i'm sorry honey, Love you~*

Y/n: Well... i must go to school

~I arrived at school as I saw Eunji waiting for me and then hugged me~

Eunji: What's up?

Y/n: My mom went early to work and she will be coming back late, so we have to eat out together..

Eunji: Great, i'm also free as fuck today, so no plans!

Y/n: Good

Eunji: Y/n, what happened yesterday? Why did you left without me?

Y/n: Oh.. I... got another lucky day with those freaking, asshole jerks

"I said irritated as Eunji looked at me"

Eunji: Really?! I shouldn't have left you... I'm sorry

Y/n: Don't be sorry, still no use, it was even better because i can't stand watch you get hurt ,if it was i would've fought back and the situation got've become worse

"She smiled and hugged me and i hugged her back"

Eunji: Don't worry about me... your the one that matters, i can't let you get hurt

"We went to class as again ofcourse in the middle of class Jungkook throws paper at me making everyone laugh at me"

"Class finished and i started walking down the hallway to my locker"

"Jungkook approached me and put his hand on my back gently pushing me while i got so nervous of what he's gonna do"

"He took me somwhere as there was 3 guys there"

Jungkook: And here is my girlfriend

Guy: Yah, stop lying

Guy2: She looks cold and looks like she don't accept someone like you ,but she is really beautiful

Guy3: She's also very sexy!

Jungkook: Yo, stop hitting on her, yup she is my girlfriend

Guy2: He is your boyfriend?

"I looked at Jungkook, and he smiled at me with his big eyes"

"Oh he is waiting for winning this game ,but i won't let him win this time!"

"I avoided his eye contact and answered back with all my courage"

Y/n: N-no i'm not, i am not his girlfriend.

"The boys laughed as Jungkook's smile disappeared and his face became serious"

Guy: Nice one kookie~

Jungkook: Oh yeah? Well, your house is on fire right now and even your mom and little sister is in it thanks to your laugh

Guy: Huh?

"I looked confused as Jungkook took out his phone and showed it to the guys a video of a house on fire and a woman crying for help inside while people is surrouding the place"

Guy: What? NO ,MOM!~~~~

"Jungkook smirked"

Jungkook: Hurry up and save her before they burn into ash

"Jungkook punched the guy as the other two looked so scared and then he turned to me with a serious face that made me almost pee on myself~

"He grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me away through the hallway to the lockers"

"He pushed me harshly on the lockers as a huge pain formed on my back"

Jungkook: You have fun to embarrase me?

"He became so angry as he took off his jacket and threw it aside ,then slapped me hard on the face causing me to fall on my knees"

Jungkook: You really are a bitch, aren't you?! Your not scared at all?!! You even tell on me to the principal ,You really wanna die huh?!!

"Jungkook shouted at me and I flinched at his voice as i was scared to death"

Y/n: W-w-what?... I-i ..please i-i promi-ise

"I was stuttering in fear that i couldn't even speak or look at him"

Jungkook: Your gonna regret it Now kitten!

"He smirked and grab my hair up and slapped me in the face again as the pain was so much that i couldn't even move"

"My lip started to bleed and i sat up straight with my back on the wall"

"He kneeled down and travelled his hand down my lips"

Jungkook: It doesn't hurt right?

"He carrased my lips with his thumb as shivers were running down my body"

"With a quick move i got up and tried to run ,but Jungkook was faster and he quickly grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall harshly"

"He slowly joined his lips with mine ,but a feeling of disgust conquered my body that i turned my face away"

"He looked at me so angry that he gritted his teeth and then slapped me again and threw me hard on the floor"

"He started to kick me as tears were flowing from my eyes"

Jungkook: Your so pathetic, is your stupid life even a burden for your parents?

"I hate it when people badtalk about my parents especially my mom, so i yelled back"

Y/n: Yah! Don't y-you even dare talk about my parents!

"His face became more serious as i got relly terrified of what is he going to do next ,but yup there it goes...."

"He grabbed me up and punched me twice"

"He got sweaty as he opened his shirt's first button and rushed his hands through his hair"

Jungkook: What do i have to do to you right now? Every move of yours makes me angry!

"I layed my back on the wall, with a bad pain inside killing me and breathing heavily"

"He kneeled down and grabbed a fistful of my hair and kissed me on the lips forcefully"

"I hated his touch like this, so with my weak move, i pushed him away and he looked at me for some seconds"

Jungkook: When will you ever LEARN?!

"He continually beated me up then threw me harshly on ground and started to walk away"

Jungkook: Asshole!

"That was the last hit, i fell on the ground unconcious as my vision became blurry and with the last tear comming down, my vision became black and became helpless there"

~Jungkook's P.O.V~

"I tried to walk away ,but i turned back one last time and saw her unconcious on the ground"

"I decided to just walk away ,but.. i just couldn't help myself leave her like that"

Jungkook: Ugh.. just go and leave her Jungkook! She deserves it anyway

"I stepped one step further ,but then rolled my eyes in anger as i went back and picked up my jacket on the ground and put it on her and then grabbed her up in the bridal-style and carried her to hospital"

Jungkook: Ugh, your making me so mad kitten!