Chapter 40

~Back at the mansion after the long and awesome day, it's night, everyone is knocked out on their beds but only one person was awake in his big and pitch black, dark, office, the only light coming from the monitor, and he was on the computer for so long keep looking for information~

.

Jin: Idiots. They don't think we can track them back with just a use of my pinky finger, hmph.~

~Then suddenly two knocks were heard on door, it was Namjoon holding two cups~

Jin: Ah you're not asleep?

Namjoon: Nope I got you coffee

Jin: Thanks! I really needed it!

Namjoon: .I knew you wouldn't let that little device off like that

Jin: Tch you do know me well then

Namjoon: Yup so.

~He sat on the chair next to Jin~

Namjoon: Where did we get to?

Jin: They're in their house all I could say, but we should stay cautious these days, this can really help us find JY's base

Namjoon: Can't wait to face JY and kill him right under my hands

Jin: So do we Namjoon

~Jin said while looking at the monitor with narrowing eyes~

Namjoon: Hm. I just don't know if what were doing about Y/n is right ,what if Y/n see him by any ways or accident..  we should not let her see him and then we have to kill him

Jin: Do you really think she'll be able to remember his face after all this time he left her and her mother?

Namjoon: Idk. But true.

Jin: And about what were doing to her, we are only saving her and accomplish our plan

Namjoon: Well.. I only wanna know the answer if we will win... or not?.

~Then suddenly a voice out of the room was heard~

Yoongi: Ofcourse win

~Jin and Namjoon turned around to the door and the boys were standing there~

Namjoon: Oh my god how long have you guys been eavesdropping us?

Yoongi: We just came now

~The boys all came inside the room~

Namjoon: What? Anything up with Y/n?

Jimin: Nope she's dead asleep

Jungkook: I'm actually really exhausted from all this acting until now..

Yoongi: Duh.

Taehyung: We just all had the same instinct about Jin hyung with Y/n's phone

Jin: Ha! Namjoon was before all of ya'll

~The boys rolled their eyes~

Namjoon: Seems like they're just home now but like Jin hyung said we should becareful especially these days

J-hope: I guess we've been eavesdropping for too long..😅

~Namjoon gave J-hope a "are u serious😒" look~

Yoongi: Well boys. We've had problems with these guys for so long, it's not only that we should save Y/n from all of this havoc but to clear them completely from our way and look superior to the other gangs  ,and after everything is done.. we can get Y/n.

~After that sentence, Jungkook laughed loudly while walking into the middle of the room standing~

Jungkook: Let me break it to you boys right now right here

~The boys were kinda confused but listened well~

Jungkook: there's no more "we" in getting Y/n.

~The boys clearly understood what Jungkook meant and it could tell that this subject created a slight animosity between them but the more about only one of them will take it created a tension of hate~

~Jin scoffed and turned his wheel chair around, raising up his head~

Jin: What are you tryna say Jeon Jungkook?

Jungkook: I'm saying!-

~Before he could finish, Jimin walked past and stopped beside him putting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder~

Jimin: Hyung I think what Jungkook's tryna say is we individually fight for what we want  right Kook?

~Jungkook played his tongue along his cheek and rolled his eyes looking deep in Jimin's eyes, scoffing~

Jungkook: Well I don't know and don't care what will it take to have what we want Probably our own BLOOD will come through no?

J-hope: Even! If it takes it, I'll or probably even we have to fight for what we want

Taehyung: So much confidence in you boys no?

~Taehyung said smiling widely, leaning his back to another desk there~

Yoongi: It's funny to me how you boys are trying

~They all looked at Yoongi with unamused expression~

Namjoon: I would really LOVE to see YOU try Yoongi

~After hearing that Yoongi fixed his sitting position with clenching his fist so hard about to kill someone right there~

~Flames were building up in the boys' eyes each focusing on one another until they got distracted by Jin's laugh~

Jin: Haha I can't believe where this is going! Hahaha! Seems the deal is broken now and! Never thought you guys include each other's BLOOD in getting what you want haha  but.

~Jin said still smiling then turning his chair to the monitor~

Jin: If you guys want it to go that way....

~Jin's smile disappeared into a serious one~

Jin: .So be it.

~He said smirking wide~

~Everyone looked at each other one by one undersanding the situation they were in~

~With all the friendship and love they have for each other, they still have to get what they want, and the thing was they understood they all wanted the same thing, so they know they're own blood will be involved..~

Jungkook: So be it

~Jungkook scoffed one last time, leaving the room as one by one the boys followed~

~With only Namjoon left in the room, he also got up putting his hand on Jin's shoulder~

Namjoon: Goodnight bro~

Jin: And thanks for the coffee

~Namjoon nodded and left  while Jin alone in the room felt a little numb inside~

~He leaned back on his chair, playing with a pen and gazed on the coffee cup, then whispered~

Jin: Will 6 soul be gone and 1 remains?  Or 7 remains and 1 leave?. Hmph.  Stupid game

~Last thing said as it comes the clip where the bright moon shines on Y/n's sleeping face, waiting.. for. tommorow...~

TO BE CONTINUED!