Chapter 9

"I slowly blinked my eyes and opened them with a huge pain in my head"

"I felt so strange as I got up and was not in my room"

Y/n: W-what?

"I felt dizzy ,but then looked around me and fully opened my eyes"

"The place was familiar to me"

"But where do I remember here?"

"As I was looking, I saw pieaces of broken vase on the ground which my mind got blank at my recall"

"It is the place where Yoongi tried to rape me!"

Y/n: B-but why am I here?!.

"I turned to my right and saw Jimin sleeping on the bed next to me"

"I gasped and screamed in shock"

Y/n: AHHH JIMIN?!?!

"He quickly opened his eyes still sleepy with his hair all messy"

Jimin: What?! W-what's wrong?!

Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?! Oh wait... WHAT THE FUCK I AM DOING HERE AND WHY YOUR NEXT TO ME ON A BED?!

Jimin: Aiishhhhh I thought something happened

"He got an unamused look on his face as he lied back on the bed and switched sides"

Y/n: THIS IS HAPPENED!! GET UP!

"I tried to take the blanket away from him as he got annoyed"

"But... Now my mind got into the real reality"

"What's wrong with ME?"

"This jerk is up to something!"

"It's not like I even feel strange in my body for if something happened last night"

Jimin: Ahhh stop it! I'm trying to sleep

"I quickly got up and slowly walked to the other side of the bed grabbed my bag and tried to run ,but then Jimin grabbed my wrist very hard leaving me gasp in terrified"

Jimin: Where are you going?

Y/n: uhhh.. out here

Jimin: Your not going

Y/n: Yes I am!

"I thought I freed my hand for a second ,but with a quick move, Jimin grabbed my arm and pushed me hard on the bed with him over me"

Jimin: I said your not going anywhere!

"His eyes looked fierce as I got startled"

Y/n: Jimin please I wanna go!..

"He kept holding my arm"

Jimin: No

"I kept moving desperately to free my hands ,but gosh! He was too strong that it was like a butterfly under a beast hands"

"He looked at my lips and bit his"

"Fuck!! Now I'm trapped! I shouldn't have slept last night"

"I slowly raised up my knee and with all my force hit his sensative part making him fall back and groaning"

"I got up from the bed as quick as possible and reached for the door handle"

"But Jimin was quicker and he grabbed me and threw me to the ground while still holding his place"

Jimin: I said your not going, aren't you going to obey me? Then you have to be punished hard kitten!