Thinking About Kids?!

Sorry for the long wait. There was a loss in the family and just haven't been up for much. I hope this scenario is good. Also remember your always welcome to make a request for certain scenarios and give your 2 cents on if you like the longer or shorter scenarios.

Saitama:

You were laying in Saitama's futon just feeling a little under the weather. Nothing to worry about, you just happened to be cold and felt like relaxing. Saitama was playing one of his video games making sure to check up on you every now and then. You would give him a soft smile every time he looked over at you. Your mind started to wonder, which he noticed before asking "Something on your mind?" You gave a soft nod. "What is it?" He asked not really fully paying attention to you as he played his game. "I wonder what our kids would look like." You heard his controller break before he looked at you "Your pregnant?!" You started laughing at that "God no, no. I was just watching you then I started thinking. Would our kids be bald? And, well my mind just wondered." Saitama glared a little before laying with you. "I wasn't born bald. Well I was but I did have hair up until a few years ago." You giggled "Maybe we'll be lucky, and the kids will look like me but have your personality." Saitama rested his forehead on yours. "You are very good looking." You gently rubbed your nose with his. "Yeah, I know. You just have a nice body from working out." He smirked softly.

Genos:

After going out for ice cream, you and Genos were just talking and enjoying the day. You were interrupted by a criminal stealing someone's purse. Of course, Genos left to go catch the thief. That's when you over heard a few girls. "His really handsome" One said as her friend added "I would love to have his child." Which in turn got you thinking. What would yours and Genos' child look like? He soon joined you again, gently placing his arm around your waist keeping you close. You looked up at him softly. "Hey, Genos. Would it even be possible for you to have a child of your own?" The blonde man seemed confused by the sudden question. "Yes, I would. Before I go into details I must ask. Why would you be concerned with children so soon?" You blushed softly "I over heard a few girls talking and, well. I just wanted to know what kind of future we might have together." Genos nodded softly looking you in the eyes "whatever future you want. I will do everything in my power to give you the future you desire." You blushed deeply "Thank you Genos, now let's talk about something else. I'm not ready for kids just yet." Genos smiled softly and started talking about the lessons he was learning from Saitama.

Sonic:

It was a real treat for you to go into one of the busier cities, Sonic had insisted on taking you out and having a real date. The date started out with a nice meal at a restaurant that he had worked in a few times due to the owner being pretty shady. Then a walk that involved a lot of window shopping as there were so many things that caught your eye, however you refused to buy anything or to allow Sonic to buy you anything that wasn't going to be of any real use to either of you. With your lifestyle the fancy clothing and other items just seemed silly to own. Not to mention that there was nothing you wanted badly enough or needed. These stores were fancy and you truly couldn't help but stop and stare at all the beautiful things, amusing Sonic along the way. Once you were fully satisfied with your window shopping, the two of you went to the movies. Looking over the posters together you both ended up looking at the animated child's movie. "How creepy would it be for us to go see that one without kids?" You asked just making conversation. Sonic shrugged "I don't think people really over think adults in kids' movies anymore." You nodded "I don't know. I think I would still feel more comfortable going to see it with little Sonic, getting the little bag of popcorn, sitting him on my lap. Laughing as he moves between yours and my lap." Sonic watched you in silence as you spoke. "You've been thinking about this before, haven't you?" You blushed and nodded softly "I dont mean have a child tomorrow but I know that when I do have children. I want them to be yours." "That's a bold statement for someone who still blushes when I walk around without a shirt on. Little [Name] will probably be just as quick to blush." He said as he slipped his arm around your waist while resting his chin on your head.