Rated R: Sweet Mask

You had just taken a bath using some of the bath items your beloved boyfriend had given you for Christmas. Feeling nice and relaxed, you made your way into Amai's bed knowing that he might be out late tonight. You wanted to wait up for him, however you had no idea when he would be back. You don't know what time it was when you heard the door open, smiling softly at the blue haired man as he closed the bedroom door behind him. "How was the event?" You asked as he immediately started kissing at your face and neck in the most loving way. You started to sit up more and returned the kisses Amai kept giving you. Pulling away far enough to prevent him from kissing you "What did you do?" you teased as Amai smiled looking you deeply in the eyes. "Nothing, I just want to show you all the love you deserve." You smirked gently moving your hands over his body, moving down you could feel his hardening excitement. "Did you and someone go to a naughty bar and now you need to get nice and tired?" Amai placed his hand on your cheek pulling your face closer to his own. "You make it sound like it's something under handed or intentional. We went out for a few drinks. Some girls came out. I left after I finished my drink." You rolled your eyes but weren't upset "I'm going to start taking poll dancing classes, so you can look and touch." Amai seemed to only be getting harder at the idea. "Oh? I could get a poll installed in the bedroom if that's the case." You gently smirked before giving him a kiss. "We'll see. My sweet Amai, we do have a problem now." Amai rose an eyebrow as he watched you. "What is it [Name]?" You moved closer, gently nibbling on his ear just the way he liked it. "Now I need you." "Then I better take care of you." You both allowed enough space between yourselves in order to remove anything that might prevent you from enjoying each other. "Allow me to take care of you dear." Amai said as he made his way between your legs. With your back against the pillow, you watched as Amai's tongue and fingers worked their magic. He knew where all your sensitive spots were, and he made sure to give them all the attention they needed. "Oh Amai! Please I can't wait any longer." Amai licked his lips as he moved up closer to you. "As you wish my love." Quickly slipping on a condom, Amai positioned his length, gently rubbing the tip to tease you more. With one thrust you felt all of him within you. Wrapping your legs around his waist to keep him close, you felt him slowly start moving his hips. He gently interlocked his fingers with yours as he looked you lovingly in the eyes. He was a very loving man all around, but the bedroom was where he shined. His pace started slow, hitting your spot every time. While his lips made their way back to your neck, leaving love bites wherever they touched, his free hand rubbed and teased you more. All while his hips never stopped thrusting into you. You started moaning louder, feeling that familiar pressure building within you. As your moans grew in volume, Amai's groans started to as well. The room filling with the sounds of pleasure and flesh connecting, as the springs on the bed added their own sounds, you pulled Amai as close as you could with your legs, moaning into his ear. "I'm close! Oh! I'm close!" Amai smirked starting to use all of his force, hitting your spot even harder, causing you to see stars as you finally came undone. From the warm feeling you felt as the condom filled, you knew that Amai hadn't been far behind you. Amai was reluctant to pull out of you, only doing so in order to toss out the used protect. He smiled down seeing the pure bliss on your face. "You look for beautiful [Name]. I'm glad I could make you feel so good." You blushed gently sitting up and giving him a kiss. "You always make me feel amazing. You're a loving boyfriend and a wonderful lover." Amai smirked softly as he laid you down, while he held you close to himself. "Rest my dear. In the morning I will make you feel just as amazing." You blushed knowing he would keep his word. "Goodnight my handsome Amai."