Note: future of this book

That pic is all of your faces like "She just started updating again! We don't need no stinkin' notes!" lol

Hey guys, just to start don't panic I am still updating I have at least 4 more to come.

This update actually has to do with those ideas. I have been requested a couple of ideas that won't be a permanent recurrence. This has gotten me thinking about starting a second book of all the same characters and main set up that this book has started but also AU's (altern universes) such as pets and such. Things that won't be used later on but cute idea. It would be less updated and just there to be there. Alternatively, all the AU's could just be titled AU. Not sure which I will ultimately do but just giving you a heads up.

Also, there are a few more chapters that I will be adding. With that being said they might all come out at once, so you're not left with a cliff-hanger. Which could mean another long(ish) period with no updates or cliff-hangers. I will try to add short bonus kinds of chapters in between but like always no promises.

That's all, nothing too serious, updates will happen, still feel free to asks for requests. Within reason the more I get the more I have to work with as I won't be drawing too many blanks.

Thank you everyone for the loyalty and continued support until next time.

Stay safe out there.