It hurts to love you, but can't help it.

Please stay with me. Please stay with me. Yoongi muttered to Taehyung while they were heading back to the mansion. Tears were like crystal raindrops as they couldn't stop raining down from his eyes.

The grey wolf's eyes filled with tears and redness from crying. Blood shot red. How he wish that he could rewind the time and stop the play button when his precious Tae was the one who protected him.

He thought he doesn't deserve it at all. Blaming for himself that he should been the one who was suppose to save him. Taehyung's words repeated in his head before the omega drifted off to another world.

Yoongi knew that Taehyung loves Jungkook but ever since they were young, Jungkook treated the Omega as if he was a piece of garbage every single day. Although Taehyung continuously treated Jungkook as if the alpha was a god.

His heart is always filled dignity and generosity. No matter how miserable he is, he would constantly hide it behind that boxy smile which comforted everyone that he was fine.

Thinking of the memories back then, the alpha is desperate to hit Jungkook's harshly with his fist.

Flashback

When the clock turned 12 on Jungkook's 18th birthday, the Ravenette stood up from his seat and desperately followed the vanilla and minty scent that cornered his nostrils. The group was teasing and laughing about his mate. Like is she hot? Or is she ugly? Is she sexy? Or nah?

Jungkook just send them a jokingly glare and laughed bitterly. Of course, he was nervous. And Soon he found himself following the scent.

Out of curiosity, Yoongi wanted to know who will be Jungkook's mate, so he followed him. As the scent hit his nostrils, he widens his eyes in shock. Taehyung!? He couldn't believe it. In fact, he didn't want to believe it.

His heart clenched and he didn't realize a tear droplet escaped from his eyes. As if his whole world turned upside down. His happiness disappeared from within. His love of his life was being taken away from him. Yes, he loves the little omega with all of his heart, but now he has to accept that Taehyung has a mate. And it was the person who has shown full hatred and discrimination to the little one, and that person was no less than Jeon Jungkook.

While he watched the scenery, he hid behind a wall to un-notify the others. He saw Jungkook's eyes widened with anger and shock.

The omega contemplated at the glittering stars and the shiny moon at the detailed glassed window. The cool night breeze brushed his sliver hair back, making him scintillating under the moonlight.

The shadow outlined his silhouette, making him small and adorable. His eyes sparkled with adoration while looking up at the glistening moon. The Moon Goddess must be smiling down at him, isn't she?

The future head alpha didn't say a word, fuming with fury. Then stormed back with anger and irritation to the party room. Him in love with that disgusting low class, ridiculous!

Once Jungkook was out of sight, Yoongi went near Taehyung and back hugged him which did startled the smaller but soon relaxed into the sweet touch. The alpha's arms snaked around the omega's tiny waist, pulling him closer onto his broad chest. The boy lay his head onto Yoongi's chest and relaxed into the gentle touch. Setting his chin on Taehyung's head, he inhaled the sweetness of the smaller's hair. (Mind you kids, Taehyung's height is only on Yoongi's shoulders.😏)

Yoongi wanted to stay like this forever. In fact, he wanted to be mates with Taehyung and live the rest of his life with him. Wishing to be his lover, Yoongi's bottomless desire never came true.

Although the alpha is 19, he still haven't found his mate yet. His heart and his wolf somehow, can never replace the fluff ball. And will never replace Taehyung.

How can this person regret his one and only mate like that? The alpha would rather die a thousand times to have Taehyung as his beloved mate. And love forever and ever.

After that painful night for both Yoongi and Jungkook, Jungkook only told Namjoon, Hoseok, SeokJin, and Yoongi. All of them except Yoongi cheered for him, but the jerk only had on a heartless and irritated glare whenever his "mate" was mentioned in the conversation.

He threatened them not to speak a word about it nor spread it with anyone else. All of them were pretty angry with his disrespectful behavior and attitude. But unfortunately, at the end, the four had no option to complain back.

It's all because of his reputation. The kid even lied to his parents about not finding his mate yet.

"If you want him, then take them! He's nothing but a problem!" Jungkook yelled in irritation.

"Fine! Don't regret it when you have finally decided to have him back!" Or Yoongi shouted back, fuming with anger. At that point, their relationship has definitely departed.

Yoongi just doesn't understand.

"How can someone be this ruthless?"

---

Love y'all! ❤️❤️💜💜

AutumnLeaves1018