Strong as the Universe

Guys, I can't believe we only have a few chapters left, it's almost over!

Present

Taehyung's focus

Taehyung leaned on the counter as he puts his icy cold hand onto his chest, coughing numerous times. Each time, a string of blood would attach to his lips. Pearl white teeth stained with red paint. One more day left.. Just wait..

No matter what happens, he can't let anyone discovers the truth of him taking heat suppressants until he lays dead. He smiled as he thought about yesterday.

Flashback

Yesterday

"Stop it, Yoongi, stop it!" Taehyung giggled as Yoongi ticked him on the ground of the deck. Jimin joins in moments later. "Hahahaha!" All three laughed in happiness as they lay on the ground. Laughters of joy echoed through the night sky as they brought up some silly memories of their childhoods.

"Guys, let's all make a wish." Jimin said. After a couple of seconds passed, Jimin recalled,"So I wish that this moment would stay forever and let's all be great friends until the very end!" Taehyung sadly smiles at the statement, feeling guilty of not telling the two about his illness. As well as wishing that statement was true.

"Well, you got me, I wished the same thing." Yoongi replies with a calm tone with his gummy smile. "So what about you, Taehyung?"

"Umm, I wish that our friendship will stay like this forever and ever, like the whole entire universe and eternity." Taehyung reached his hands out as were to touch the near far stars. How badly he desire that to occur, but was never able to happen. All three of them sat up and moved to the edge of the deck. Their feet slowly touches the cold water as it sinks in. Taehyung and Jimin shivered a little but soon connected with the temperature of the water.

"I love you guys so fvcking much!"

"Hey, no cursing, chim!"

"Well, Tae bear, you're going to have to admit that you love us, right?"

"Duhhh. I love you guys until the earth explodes!"

***********

Tear droplets ran down his face as he smiles at the memories. Clutching onto his heart tightly, that's probably the very last time they got to hang out with each other. Sadness and misery rolls up and down his body. Unable to handle the unendurable pain. But the one and only person who makes the pain unstoppable is Jungkook. Whether it's physical pain or mental pain, he still loves him.

He stares outside the window, trying to make out why his fate has to be like this. Asking the Moon goddess, if she only were to make his life upside down, complicated in other words. But the sweet omega has no regrets. He loves his alpha and that's all he needs.

His alpha may not love him as much as he loves him, but his love for his alpha is as strong as the universe.