While A Torment For One, An Ecstasy for another

Present

Jungkook's focus

Scanning himself from bottom to top in the mirror, he nodded as an yes for this look.

The Luna entered the dressing room and immediately her eyes begins to water

The Luna entered the dressing room and immediately her eyes begins to water. She held one over her mouth and her eyes turned into crescent shape. Joyful tears. Jungkook was suddenly worried and went over to comfort his beloved mother.

"Oh my darlings! Look at you, so handsome! My little kook has finally grown up! I still can't believe this day has came!" Her mother exclaimed with a wide smile. Happy tears were still flowing.

The Ravenette return the smile with a bigger one, warming his mother's heart. He spins to display his expensive looking suit for the wedding. His mother clapped her hands to applaud the gorgeous man. She looked very pleased with how her son looked.

"Alright! Enough of showing off, the wedding will be starting in about 10 minutes. Get to work, everyone. Chop chop." The Luna demands with a warm smile. The maids and workers nodded and returns the smile.

Jungkook chuckled at his mother's sassiness. Then checked himself out in the huge mirror and gave out a pleased nod. (A mirror that can reflect your sinful past😏)

Taehyung's focus

The omega tied the long, red furry cape around his neck and his white sparkly dress (No, this is not little red riding hood) then examine himself in the reflection.

His shiny, sliver curly locks sparkled under the moonlight.

His blue eyes scanned from up to down.

His nose bridge that was standing tall and proud.

And oh, the most sinful lips...

The lips were shiny coral red. Like Rose petals. Soft as a pillow.

Lastly, the most feminine and beautiful body of an omega who could ever possess, was craved by many.