CHAPTER 26

I woke up from the most amazing sleep. I squinted my eyes open and saw the bathroom instead of the balcony. I frowned. Why am I facing the-then the memories of last night came crashing down. 

One of those memories was Zeus pulling me into his arms. I thought it was a dream, but the fact that he was spooning me, lazily from behind only confirmed that it was not a dream. Definitely not a dream.

His hulking figure was right behind me. His head was buried in my hair and giant arms held me tight against his very naked and deliciously muscular chest.

I tried to move away, but his grip only tightened. I wanted to go to the bathroom! I kept trying to move and he groaned, "Stop it, stay still."

I rolled my eyes, "I need to go to the-" But my words slowly slipped away from my mouth when I felt something behind me, something rather-.a very very deep blush heated up on my cheeks when I realised that Zeus's morning glory was pressed up right against my behind. And by the feel of it...let's just say it's not your average size.

"I need to go to the bathroom!" I hissed at him. He groans and lets me go then rolls ever. I quickly rush away and close the door. 

I slide down it and gulped. Oh. My.Gosh. Zeus was...was...he was feeling something this morning, that's for sure! I looked in the mirror and cringed. My whole face was red. 

I went to have a shower and shook my head. He's a Hellhound, but he's also a guy. Of course...stuff like that would happen.

I can't believe that happened. I never been in such a situation before, not even with Ryan. He was definitely wanting to, but I didn't. However, I felt dirty because...I kinda wanted Zeus too. 

***

I left Zeus sleeping. He had a rough night. I walked out and saw at least ten guards, just in this hall alone. They were standing on either side like statues. 

I approached one and asked, "Hello, my name is Lily." I introduced myself politely. 

The guard bows his head. He was huge. He was the one guarding outside of Zeus's bedroom, "It's an honour to meet the mate of Zeus. My name Jeremiah."

"I was wondering why there are so many guards only on this level?"

"Zeus order extra guards on this hall in particular. The Alphas and Lunas of the packs stayed here last night. Zeus wanted extra security as a precaution."

"Oh. Okay then . Thank you. It was nice meeting you, Jeremiah." He just bows his head straightens back into a statue stance again. 

It was still early in the morning. I don't think the sun has even risen yet. I expect no one to be awake and I wanted it like that. I wasn't in the mood or the right head space to be around lots of people. 

I went to make a cup of tea from the kitchen and made my way to the library. I was stunned slightly when I saw Donny half on the couch and fully asleep with drool on the pillow. Sozin was up on the upper level, lying on the floor with his arm dangling down and his face squished into the pillow he was using, he was also very much asleep. 

"The library is prohibited to guests," Ozai said at one of the desks. He had his glasses on, reading some books. 

I giggled, "Is that why you guys are here?"

Ozai smirks, "Yes. We got tired of the females knocking on our doors."

I laughed, "Wow. Popular guys, huh?" I said teasingly. 

Ozai chuckles quietly, "Not at all. They are only interested in our power of status. We could be ugly pigs and they would still throw themselves at us."