Wattpad Original

Original Edition: CHAPTER 9 - ZYR

August 11 | After Midnight

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

August 11 | After Midnight

My impulsiveness was legendary, but I had never blurred the lines like this, not during an investigation. The evening had begun with a fight to keep my hands off the victim. It was ending with those same hands on her friend's captivating body. I couldn't seem to help myself.

We broke apart to breathe beyond the cinders. At least, our lips separated. Mys remained pinned between my body and the church wall. Small breasts heaved, crushed to my chest, though I tried to avoid meeting below the waist.

"Convinced?" I asked.

"I'm convinced you need to know what I am."

The remarkable creature boldly lifted the white dress and shoved my hand over their genitalia. The act nudged me toward erection. We were getting erect. My eyes fluttered shut, and my lips parted. Mys had a delicate face that defied categorizing by biological sex, but this left no doubt.

I should walk away. I had never acted on urges to sleep with men. Except, this attraction was more complicated than that, and when I dared look again, eye contact held me hostage.

The other's glowing orbs were a mesmerizing neon black in the shadows. At first, I couldn't do anything but bask in the blacklight, unmoving. There was a tightness in my chest, and my mouth was dry. The rising tide of arousal in Mys' prick beat beneath my fingertips.

"Keep going," they said.

The hushed command coaxed my twitching fingers to constrict around the thickening shaft. I very slowly stroked downward. Mys repaid me with a seductive moan, repositioning to meet my calloused palm, and my manhood swelled in response.

I squared my jaw. I realized the heavy breathing amplified by the alley was my own. The man fondling himself through his slacks with his free hand was also me. Even when I let my dick go, I gravitated to Mys like a dousing rod. With something like anger, my broad hand cupped their lower face, and our lips collided again.

"Find out the truth," Mys gasped into my hungry mouth.

"Mm-hm," I hummed. The truth. I pondered that as I grew harder by the second. Things like this happen, Zyr, I told myself, even to straight men. The button of my slacks unsnapped, and my zipper raced free to discover the truth about both of us, I guessed. "You can't tell anyone about this," I said in a rush.

"Tell anyone?" Mys tugged from the kiss to stare as my corded erection sprang from the boxers. Before I lost my nerve, I brought our members together and pumped a fist around the engorged shafts. "Detective!"

I had single-minded focus: Mutual release. When the sensual being in my arms responded to my touch like a hair-trigger, wildness shot through me. I buried my face in their neck, and my teeth nibbled the line of their shoulder. Mys shrugged into the bite as if begging to be devoured.

Oh, I was doomed.

"You like it," I growled. A breathy 'yes' fled the coral lips and feathered over my earlobe. I bit harder as I masturbated us, eliciting bright, sharp sounds of excitement.

Visions of doing more—I wasn't sure how much more—filled my imagination, but this was all new. The unfamiliar feel of being pressed to the same sex was staggering. I backed off the biting and clenched my teeth, used to the soft give of feminine flesh. Yet, this uncanny fire begged to be extinguished inside the androgynous body keeping it ablaze.

In my head, I was halfway to the condom in my wallet.

"Oh, Christ! Fuck, Zyr!" Mys shoved me back. To reality. As my feet slid, I was stunned by their strength, but had I misread? No, the other's body jumped, quaking toward mine, and I stared enthralled at silk pearls of pre-ejaculate dripping from their hard-on.

"What is it?" I was perilously close to pleading to keep going with the bad, bad decisions taking place in this cathedral alley.

"Gods, you're making this impossible. Find out the truth," Mys implored. I was dazed with lust, perhaps. I was confused on what "the truth" could be if not their sex. They skittishly returned my hand between their legs, this time guiding me past the gonads until I felt—

My startled eyes flew to theirs. They nodded, face shuttered. Was that possible? A fully developed petal-soft, dewy vagina was where the perineum should've been. Mys was both male and female, exactly as Aurie had explained, although I was certain Aurie had no clue how biologically correct she was.

"How?" I blurted in confusion.

Mys tried to wriggle from my embrace. "My Supernatural type is a Japanese Futanari. So, now you get it. This isn't what you want." I clutched them tighter because their shameful expression told me they thought I was repulsed. On the contrary.

"Tell me more. Please?" My eyes asked permission to touch. It wasn't mere curiosity. I yearned to know them, a completely foreign emotion. Yearning.

Studying me, Mys gave a timid nod. "Um, Supernaturals like me are...rare intersex beings with Onmyōdō energy. We have bo—Oh, gods, Zyr." The soul-stirring moan interrupted. I managed to keep from licking the sound of my name from their lips.

"Is this good?" I whispered, sliding two fingers deeper into their saturated sheath.

"Huhn...Yeah." A vehement blush arose on the futanari's face.

Innocent? "What were you saying," I prompted as excitement turned on the black neon lights in their eyes again. At the look in their depths, I reconsidered. Not completely innocent.

"With dual-sex energies, we..." Another stimulating whine escaped. "Mm, both energies allow us to experience the world on a different frequency that picks—uhn—Right there!"

Mys quit trying to explain and rode my hand, erotically bucking against me. I bit their lips in a stolen kiss. Sweet nectar soaked my fingers. Womanly musk eroded my self-control. At the same time, the well-formed phallus nudged my stomach. I overcame my inhibitions and brought us together, flinching in ecstasy. Almost, almost...The taboo frottage careened us closer to the edge.

I couldn't believe it was happening. It was unethical and unprofessional of me. Against my upbringing, for all my agnosticism now. But there was no stopping it. The wolf within clamored to finish the hunt, and Mys begged to be finished.

In the ridged flesh beneath my fingertips, I felt the mounting pressure. The taut thighs quivered, the pelvis leapt for release, cries of impending eruption broke free. I wanted us to get there. Together. Just this once and only in the dark where the line between restraint and savagery were permitted to be weak. "Yes, argh!" I went in for the—

"Wow!" someone yelped behind me. Startled, I swore in Punjabi and threw out my arms to shield Mys. When I glanced over my shoulder, Aurie was dashing back into the flat. "I'm so sorry!"

"No, no, no, no, no," I panicked.

"I didn't see anything!" she squeaked from the other side of the door.

Of course, she had seen everything. My face burned with embarrassment. I pivoted from Mys and righted my clothes. I hadn't intended for any of this to happen. As I finished tucking my Oxford, I checked the futanari lounging against the cathedral wall. Unclimaxed. The pretty white dress was back in place, laptop bag over their crotch.

I pointed at the door. "That needs to be explained to her."

"Let it blow over. She doesn't know about me. So, she won't think you're...You know."

"I'm not!" I raked a hand through my hair and dragged it down my face. "Look, I got carried away. It won't happen again."

Mys' eyes widened, and a wry expression turned the corners of their lips downward. "No, of course not," they said.

I sighed in relief.