Wattpad Original

Original Edition: CHAPTER 16 - MYS

August 30 | Friday Night

Zyr's overpowering, raw hunger made me throb. I wanted to be the honey that clung to his lips. I wanted his vigorous tongue to polish me off. But the kink going down in this Cajun-themed (and thankfully hygienic) restroom wasn't supposed to be about me.

Detective Zyr Ravani wanted Aurie Edison, and she needed him.

"Give her an Afterlife send-off to remember," I requested.

"How?" His hands got lost in my hair as his mouth chased mine. I released the zipper of his slacks before I even realized it. I groped his hot steel cock. I could just-barely wrap my fingers around his thick shaft. "You're serious," he gasped.

"Yes! Break the rules with her."

"Mm, what you're asking is ludicrous, Mys. You want me to sleep with Aurie, but what about what she—Uhn! Fuck, you're gonna make me cum..."

Burying my face in his neck, I clenched the collar of his shirt. I soaked in his bergamot, citrus, and cardamom smell and wondered if he tasted as sweet. "She's attracted to you. I can sense it," I murmured as I skillfully stimulated him.

He needed this climax. I had felt it in the pub, and I felt it now. I slid to my knees, letting a glistening line of spit drizzle over his member. The detective's chest heaved, and his abs clenched in anticipation. Pre-ejaculate beaded the tip of his erection. My thumb swept the pearl. I brought it to my tongue. Slay me. He tasted like sweet salted caramel.

"Where does that leave us?" Zyr moaned as I deftly stroked him.

I quirked a brow. Us? "This is your one opportunity to get your curiosity assuaged. Make it memorable."

He emitted a raspy chuckle. "Don't I get a say, Mys?"

"'Take it, grab it, suck me, Mys!' Which part of I know what you want do you not understand?"

"Huhn!" He grunted sexily as I deep-throated his gorgeous cock. I held the position and let him experience each detail of ecstasy.

Gazing up at him, a lock of dark hair fell over his furrowed brow. His five o'clock shadow framed parted lips as a quiet moan fled his mouth. From his heavy-lidded eyes, his naked soul was exposed in his dilated pupils, and a kaleidoscope of his emotions bled into my consciousness.

Every part of Zyr Ravani confessed a desire he couldn't renounce. I catalogued the memory as I eagerly worked him in and out of my mouth. I wanted to remember the landscape of his erection, his texture, his scent, his taste. The way he stood there, trying not to blow his load all over my top.

I let my hand follow the back and forth glide, jerking and sucking him off, as my tongue worshiped the sensitive undersurface at the circumcised tip. With a sigh, my lips swiftly traveled his length, and my hums vibrated through his balls. When I deep throated him again, I felt his rapture second-hand. My own body threatened to erupt.

"Mys, please! I'm about to cum down your fucking throat!" Zyr growled.

"Kahh!" I exhaled as I pulled back.

Dripping and pulsing with readiness, he raked the hair from my face by the fistful. "You've proved your point, okay? Are you done?" he asked in a strained whisper.

"Will you show her a good time?"

"Is that the only reason you're doing this?" he asked huskily.

I blinked up at him. "What do you think?"

"I think you're trying to buy me."

Frowning, he plunged his cock deeper into my mouth. He was angry, though he wasn't sure why. It made him aggressive, and I liked aggressive. Be fucking merciless, Senpai. That's it. I let him slowly fuck my face with a growing sense of urgency while I struggled not to cum in my pants.

His stare was so intense that it felt like part of the sex act. I locked eyes with him. I excited and perplexed him to no end, but he was wrong. This wasn't a transaction. I wasn't trying to purchase his cooperation. As he rode my mouth, I realized I wanted him as badly as he wanted me. This was a mutual exchange.

I hugged his hips and resumed control. I encircled the base of his cock with my fingers, my expert fellatio buckled his knees. His body buzzed with fine tremors. His breathing became labored. "So, why are you doing this, hm? Are you pawning me off afterwards?" he panted faster. "Damn it, Mys! Do you want—Mm!"

Suddenly, he yanked me to my feet. I clutched his face, kissing him to muffle the explosive sound of his climax. It made me weak. He clung to me while his cock shot jizz all down my fist to the floor. I felt every wave of his release through Empathy. And my clothes were ruined.

He clung to me as the shudders subsided. The side of his face pressed mine. His body angled away, but he wouldn't let go until I gently disengaged.

Trembling, I dropped paper towels over the tell-tale wet linoleum when it was done. I used my boot to mop away the evidence, and I turned my back and gave the detective privacy to put himself together. Both of us had people waiting in the restaurant.

"You'll spend a night with her," I said over my shoulder. It was more statement than question.

"So, I was being bought and paid for."

I arrested the twinge of hurt that tried to blossom at his derision. "It's the least you can do for her. She's basically helping you complete your life's work by testifying against Cyprian. Aurie needs your passion."

Detective Zyr retorted, "What do you need?"

I surged with annoyance. My infatuation seemed obvious to me. Equally obvious was that I didn't need this. "I need you to focus," I said as I threw open the restroom door. "The longer you're both in my life, the more it costs me."

"Pardon me for being bad for business."

"I'm not talking about money, Zyr."

"Then, what are you talking about, Mys?" he hissed leaving the alcove to the restrooms. I suddenly realized I shouldn't have brought up the subject here. Kittie and Terrance looked my way. I tried to give them a reassuring smile, but the detective had my wrist in a vise grip.

"Oh, uh-uh!" Kittie Cad threw her napkin and rose to her feet. At nearly seven-feet tall, she towered over most men. My plaintive stare begged her to sit back down, but the mayor rose, as well.

"Is there a problem?" he asked.

Zyr seemed to wake up to the fact he was causing a scene. His face flooded with color, and he let me go. I felt humiliated, the center of attention in the crowded pub. His chagrinned gaze darted to his table, but his guest had already left.

I leaned in and whispered curtly, "What do you want me to believe, Detective? That this is leading somewhere? Or that it's never gonna happen again like you said last time? I don't need your mixed emotions. Give your attention to the person who could use the excitement before her time runs out."

He straightened his blazer and dropped his head. "I apologize. Sincerely. I didn't mean to overstep my bounds. I'll go check on Aurie."

I blew out a breath. "Fine. Let me tell Kittie and Terrance I have to go," I muttered.

"Nahin, no, I don't want to ruin your evening. Enjoy the rest of your night."