➼ 4

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

[The Next Day]

"Aishh..." I grunted when the corner of my locker door scratched my arm when I was about to grab my books.

"Hey Y/n," Hoseok waved walking closer.

"Hey Hobie, had a nice time yesterday?"

"My sister arrived from Canada yesterday. I had to leave early because our family planned for a welcome party."

"Cool."

"What's that on your hand?" He frowned grabbing my right arm.

"I accidentally hurt myself. Nothing serious."

"So... what's your sister doing?" I ask as we take a seat in our class.

"She's a fashion designer in Canada."

"I see."

"She was a student of this college but transferred later."

"Why?"

"Her friend.... because of her friend," His eyes were fixed on the floor as he remembers something sad.

"What happened?"

"Her best friend passed away in this college, found dead in the art room to be exact. So noona didn't want to study here since it reminded her of the tragic memories."

"I feel sorry for them," I felt bad for the poor girl.

⊹─◂▸★◂▸─⊹

The last bell rang and I head out of the classroom packing my bag before waiting for Jisoo to arrive.

5 mins...

10 mins...

20 mins...

I still stand there glancing at the last person in the corridor walking out. Tired of waiting, I walk around scanning all the classrooms looking for Jisoo.

And I found all the classrooms empty.

I pulled out my phone to call her but find a message from her.

Jisoo:
Don't wait for me today.

You:
Fine...

I sighed walking out of the building.

If only I had seen this message earlier, I wouldn't have wasted 40 minutes of my precious time.

Pushing open the door of our apartment, I walk in to find the place extremely quiet.

I thought Jisoo was home?