➼ 30

[A/n: Please read the following chaps slowly because it contains a lot more content than the others]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[A/n: Please read the following chaps slowly because it contains a lot more content than the others]

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

I stood there with my eyes fixed on the medicine not being able to process the information delivered.

"Oh come on I thought you guys would fight for it," Jungkook says folding his hands.

"Drink it Y/n," Taehyung says making me turn towards him.

This wasn't a critical situation for only me but for the boy who was all along with me as well. I'm not that selfish to let him die alone but that doesn't mean I was going to die either.

Both of us have to survive.

Think , think

Once I made up my mind, I picked up the bottle popping off its lid. Bringing the rim of the bottle close to my mouth, I stop on hearing Jungkook's words.

"You see hyung, this is why we shouldn't let these creatures live. They're not only a great threat to us but also selfish as fuck. Now what's the use of being on her side all this while when she only cares about her life?" He says.

"Don't listen to him Y/n, just drink it," Taehyung says but his voice wavered this time.

"You think I'll let you die so easily?" I smile at him.

Both of them stare at me as I empty the bottle into my mouth. Without swallowing the liquid, I walk towards Taehyung.

Holding his face, I press my lips onto his shocking both of them. Allowing the medicine to flow down both of our throats, I intended to pull back but he held my neck pressing our lips harder as he kissed me.

So this is what kissing feels like...

Yes this is my first kiss and I definitely didn't know how to respond. My heart was beating like crazy like I could physically feel the blood rushing through each of my vein.

The way he kissed me like he had been aching to do this for ages completely blanked me out from everything around us.

Although the bitter taste of the medicine coated our tongues, we were least bothered about it.

I never knew I felt this way towards him until this moment. This felt so right.

"Now that was unexpected," Jungkook clapped making us part.

Both of us were panting staring at each other with flushed cheeks.

"She's not heartless after all but that doesn't mean it's safe for us to let her live," Jungkook said nearing us.

"She's caused no harm till now and I don't think she will in the future too. So why are you so adamant on this mission?" Taehyung glared at Jungkook.

Mission?

"When were we even bothered about our victims? As long as we got paid, we slaughtered whoever we were asked to," Jungkook replied.

What are they talking about?

"I spoke to hyung about this and he had no problem in withdrawing the mission. Plus the main concern now is Jaehyun who has possessed Jimin, not Y/n," The older one said.

I just stood there rooted in my spot paying attention to their conversation.

Jungkook's sudden outburst of laughter startled us. He even held is stomach unable to control his laughter.

What's so funny now? Ugh such a nutcrack.

"Don't tell me you actually fell for it," He said with tears almost falling out due to his laugh.

This made Taehyung and I eye him suspiciously. None of us said a word waiting for the nutcrack to continue speaking.

"I don't mind her but a ruthless clever vampire like you fell for the act?" He asked.

"Act?" Taehyung's voice darkened.

"It was nothing but an act pulled up by Jimin to kill time and divert you all. Now he should certainly be named the clever one out of us," Kook folded his hands as Tae's eyes widened.

"Does that mean Jaehyun was never real?" I asked and Jungkook shrugged.

"We never know what a sly bitch Park Jimin can be," Taehyung hissed, "Ahh I never knew I'd fall for this. In fact, we all did!"

"So Jimin and this guy had been a team this whole time?" I ask.

"I guess so, then Jimin must be somewhere around," Taehyung analyzes the room.

"Taehyung let's kick him down and get out of here," I told Taehyung eyeing the other guy.

In no time, I yeeted myself at him strangling that guy until he was immobile under me. Not sure if it was the medicine but I felt like I had gained extra powers that I didn't have 10 minutes ago.

"See if there's anything else on that table!" I command Taehyung and he immediately walks to the corner table to find nothing else.

Tae picks up the ropes which were used on me earlier and hands them over. They were pretty long so I managed to tie the muscle boy's hands and feet before getting up proudly dusting myself.

"I see why you said it was worth giving her an extra 10 days to live," The tied kid talks making us stop on our way to the door.

"Y/n come on, he talks too much shit," Taehyung urged me as I stopped him by catching his wrist.

"But you know the shit I say is real," Kook smirked.

"I thought we were all together in this hyung," He added with a pout.

"I said I'm out of this long ago," Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"I think it's time for her to know the truth," Jungkook looked at me before smirking at his hyung, "Don't you think so?"

"I guess I came to know half of it already," I retort.

"Oh that doesn't even count a quarter my dear."

I hated how this boy held control of the whole situation in spite of being the one tied up. I glared at him silently as he continued to speak.

"The man you saved a few minutes ago is the same man who was assigned to kill you."

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

[A/n: Please dont forget to vote n comment

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[A/n: Please dont forget to vote n comment. It helps a lot for us authors🥺]

The Truth Untold | BTS | Vampire AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें