➼ 24

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

"I think so," She said and the four of them walked out of the passage into the kitchen.

All of them turned to move towards the exit of the house while they came across Jungkook still laying paralysed on the floor near the couch.

"He will be out of his paralysed state in 20 minutes. Let's go," Jin said looking at his watch hurrying them.

Just when they were about to exit, Taehyung spared a glance at Jungkook. A hue of suspicion filled his mind when he saw him smirking at him.

"You can never find him," Jungkook hissed.

"I think Jungkook knows where Jimin is. He told me that we can never find him," Tae told Jin as they headed out.

"Huh?"

"Yes."

Jin and Taehyung walk back in.

"Yah! Where is Jimin?"

Jungkook only smirked which annoyed both of them.

"You think I'd tell you?"

"If you don't, I'll ask him to paralyse you for the rest of your life," Taehyung threatened.

"He himself knows that he can't do that," Jungkook said restlessly.

"What?"

He only chuckled.

"This shit is of no use," Taehyung got up leaving Jungkook.

"See you soon," Jungkook said as they all walked out.

⊹─◂▸★◂▸─⊹

~10 minutes later~

Taehyung and Jin were walking ahead while the other two followed behind.

"I don't think this will work," Jin sighed.

"What?"

"You think we can find him if we walk around like this?"

Taehyung looked down and slightly shook his head.

"There's no way we can find him by ourselves. So we have to find a way to make him come for us," Jin said.

"But how?"